Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Dill Pickle SOUP recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dill Pickle SOUP recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
In general, people have been conditioned to believe that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and have to be avoided. Often, if the comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this is very true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be super nourishing and good for you. There are some foods that, when you consume them, may better your mood. When you feel a little down and need an emotional boost, try a couple of these.
Cold water fish are good if you want to be in a better mood. Tuna, trout, mackerel, herring and wild salmon are all full of omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. These are two substances that increase the quality and function of the grey matter in your brain. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can greatly elevate your mood.
See, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to dill pickle soup recipe. You can cook dill pickle soup using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Dill Pickle SOUP:
- Prepare 48 oz of chicken broth.
- Get 2 jars of pickles.
- Provide 2-3 of potatoes (diced or grated).
- Get 1 stick of butter.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream.
- Get 1/2 cup of flour.
Instructions to make Dill Pickle SOUP:
- Add chicken broth, butter, and potatoes to a large pot and boil for about 10 minutes..
- While it’s boiling, mix together sour cream, flour, and half cup of pickle juice in a large bowl. Make sure it’s runny and not thick or it will make flour balls..
- Add 1.5 cups of chopped pickles to the pot and then add the flour mixture while stirring. Keep lightly boiling for another ten minutes..
- Add two cups of pickle juice (pretty much what’s left of the two jars) and some cracked pepper to the pot. Add cayenne pepper if you want it spicy..
- Let cool and top with fresh chopped pickles..
Here, you will find a traditional Polish recipe for pickle soup. For some, it may sound strange. Dill Pickle Soup. written by Ashley Fehr. Are you a pickle nut like me? Then you need to make this soup, like right now.
If you find this Dill Pickle SOUP recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.