Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Bengali Mutton Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Bengali Mutton Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bengali Mutton Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Spending less Within the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who indicated concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared obligation we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living much more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. This must happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your cooking area more green.
Although it may not taste as good, baking food in the microwave instead of in the oven will save you a packet of money. Perhaps the realization that an oven utilizes 75% more energy will stimulate you to use the microwave more. Countertop appliances will certainly boil water or even steam vegetables more rapidly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You might believe that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, however that is definitely not true. You get the greatest energy savings by completely loading the dishwasher before commencing a wash cycle. Conserve even more money by air drying and also cool drying your dishes rather than heat drying them.
As you can see, there are lots of little items that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Environmentally friendly living is not really that tough. A lot of it really is merely using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bengali mutton curry recipe. You can cook bengali mutton curry using 27 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Bengali Mutton Curry:
- Use of For marinade.
- Provide of cumin powder.
- Provide of turmeric powder.
- Get of red chilli powder.
- Get of kefir or smoothly whipped yoghurt.
- Use of Salt.
- Provide of ginger-garlic paste.
- Take of kilo mutton shank.
- Take of For the curry.
- Prepare of Mustard oil.
- Get of dry bay leaves.
- Take of dry red chillies.
- Prepare of medium onions, sliced as thinly as possible.
- Take of ginger-garlic paste.
- Use of cardamom pods.
- Prepare of cloves.
- Take of cinnamon stick.
- You need of coriander seed powder.
- Get of Green chilli paste made from 3 or 4 Thai chillies.
- Prepare of turmeric powder.
- Get of red chilli powder.
- You need of potatoes.
- Provide of hot water.
- Provide of Salt.
- Use of garam masala powder.
- Provide of ghee.
- Use of yoghurt or 1/4 cup kefir.
Steps to make Bengali Mutton Curry:
- Marinate the meat for at least 2 hours – overnight is best, with salt, turmeric, chilli powder, cumin powder, ginger-garlic paste, yoghurt, and mustard oil..
- Pour enough mustard oil in a pan to create a 1 centimetre layer. Heat on medium till just barely smoking, and oil’s colour lightens to pale yellow. Add bay leaves, dry chillies, cloves, cardamom pods, and cinnamon stick..
- Fry onions till medium brown, but they shouldn’t be crispy. Add ginger-garlic paste, and fry for a minute..
- Tilt the pan and gather the oil to one side, and add the turmeric and chilli powder, fry for a few seconds and then mix everything together..
- Add green chilli paste and coriander powder and then mix well..
- Turn heat to low, let pan cool for 30 seconds to a minute, add yoghurt/kefir and stir vigorously to prevent it from splitting..
- Add the meat and sauté till slightly browned..
- Add the hot water, bring it down to a simmer, and simmer from 1 hour 45 minutes to 2 hours..
- Add ghee and garam masala, stir, and remove from the flame..
With a little help from mom, the preparation turned out well. One such meaty delight is the Bengali Mutton Curry, which stays true to authentic Bengali cooking with khada masala (whole spices), mustard oil, and the added flavor of boiled potatoes. The Bengali Mutton Curry made with Goat meat is synonymous with Sundays and daytime naps. Bengalis, people from the Indian state of West Bengal and Bangladesh There is one radical oddity that unites the cooks in the east and west – the niramish maangsho or "vegetarian" mutton curry, a. Mutton Kosha or Kosha Mangsho is meant for today with loads of love (apart from the spices in curry).
If you find this Bengali Mutton Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.