Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Potato cream soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Potato cream soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato cream soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
Many of us think that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we must keep away from them. Often, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be extremely nourishing and good for you. There are several foods that really can boost your moods when you eat them. When you are feeling a little down and need an emotional boost, try a few of these.
It’s easy to fight your bad mood when you eat grains. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all actually wonderful for helping raise your happiness levels. They help you feel full too which can truly help to improve your mood. Feeling starved can be a real downer! The reason these grains are so great for your mood is that they are not difficult to digest. They are easier to digest than other foods which helps raise your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, improves your mood.
You can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are not good for you so you can feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to potato cream soup recipe. You can have potato cream soup using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Potato cream soup:
- Provide 250-300 gr of boiled potatoes.
- Use 40 gr of butter/margarine.
- Get 35 gr of chopped onion.
- Use 2 tbsp of flour.
- Get 250 ml of milk.
- Provide 250 ml of water/chicken stock.
- You need of chopped spring onion.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of pepper powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of chili powder.
Steps to make Potato cream soup:
- Peel and boil potatoes until well cooked. Strain it and mashed it. Keep it aside..
- In a pot, melt the butter/margarine. Add onion and stir it for 1 minutes..
- With a very low heat, add flour. Stir it a moment. Add the milk and water/chicken stock. Keep stirring it and bring it to boil..
- Add the mashed potatoes..
- Season with salt, pepper and chili powder. (Chicken seasoning powder as alternative).
- Bring all to boil and add water if it is too thick..
- Switch off the heat and garnish it with spring onion. Serve it with pita bread..
What says comfort more than cream of potato soup? Not much and that is exactly why we love this recipe. The potatoes are cooked separately at first just before they reach fork tender. Add potatoes, chicken broth, parsley, thyme, celery seed, salt, and pepper to saucepan. Grandma's Cream of Potato Soup or Broccoli Soup.
If you find this Potato cream soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.