Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Seafood Paella recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Seafood Paella recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. Going to the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Be smart when you do your grocery shopping. Making good decisions when shopping for groceries means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with packed grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to go to your house and make a little something from your kitchen. Make sure that what you have on hand is nutritious. This way—even if you choose something a bit greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still selecting foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are lots of things you can go after to become healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or limited diets. Little things, when done each day, can do a lot to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about reducing your weight. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to seafood paella recipe. You can have seafood paella using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Seafood Paella:
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Get 1/4 of Diced Onions.
- Use 1/4 of Diced Green and Red pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Chopped or Minced Garlic.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of Saffron.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of Black pepper.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of Salt.
- Provide 1 packages of Mixed Seafood mix.
- You need 1 cup of Yellow rice or parboiled rice.
- You need 1 packages of Pre-cooked clams.
- Prepare 1 cup of Chicken Broth.
Steps to make Seafood Paella:
- Heat the Olive Oil in a large pan on stovetop. Add onions, garlic, peppers and saute mixture for about 2 minutes or until golden..
- Add the rice, chicken stock, and saffron to the mixture and bring to a boil..
- Finally add the Seafood mixture bag or package, add the salt and pepper. Cover and lower heat, let simmer for 25-35 minutes or until rice is soft..
- Enjoy!! **This recipe was found online, I just tweaked it using a bag of seafood mix and a bag of pre cooked clams, did not use chicken or sausage like original recipe.Also i did use yellow rice which came seasoned with spanish condiments ( if you are using regular rice cooking might take longer and might require a slight bit more chicken stock so rice softens up)**.
If you find this Seafood Paella recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.