Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Thai chicken soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Thai chicken soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Saving Money Within the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who expressed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has totally changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are unable to transform things for the better without everyone’s active participation. Each and every family should start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen more green.
While it may not taste as good, baking food in the microwave rather than in the oven will save you a packet of money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is definitely greater by 75%, and maybe this little bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. Countertop appliances will certainly boil water or even steam vegetables more rapidly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You might reckon that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, but that is definitely not true. A dishwasher is particularly economical when it’s full before a cycle is commenced. Preserve even more money by air drying as well as cool drying your dishes rather than heat drying them.
The kitchen by itself gives you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is not really that hard. Largely, all it requires is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy thai chicken soup recipe. To cook spicy thai chicken soup you only need 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy Thai chicken soup:
- Get 2 teaspoons of canola oil.
- Provide 1 cup of sliced mushrooms.
- Use 1/2 cup of diced red bell pepper.
- Take 4 tsp of minced fresh ginger.
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 of lemongrass stalk.
- Take 2 tsp of sambal (fresh chili paste).
- You need 3 cup of low sodium chicken stock.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
- Use 2 cup of shredded chicken (I use white meat).
- Use 1/2 cup of chopped green onion.
- Use 1 of cilantro and fresh lime to garnish.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of fish sauce.
- Get 1/4 cup of rice uncooked.. added with the chicken stock. it will cook in the soup.
- Provide 1 1/2 tbsp of thai red curry paste (Or little more if you like).
Steps to make Spicy Thai chicken soup:
- Heat a Dutch oven over medium heat. Add oil to pan; swirl to coat. Add mushrooms and the next 4 ingredients (through lemongrass); cook 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add chile and curry paste; cook 1 minute…
- Add Chicken Stock, coconut milk, fish sauce, and rice; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer for 10 minutes..
- Add chicken to pot ; cook 1 minute or until thoroughly heated. Discard lemongrass. Top with onions, cilantro, and lime juice.
If you find this Spicy Thai chicken soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.