Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chocolate Covered Stuffed Dates Recipe recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Covered Stuffed Dates Recipe recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Be sensible when you do your grocery shopping. If you make smart choices when you are buying your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a chaotic grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to go home and make something from your kitchen. Fill your cabinets with nutritious foods. This way—even if you choose something a bit greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still selecting foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are many things you can do to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done every day, can do a great deal to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. Looking to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate covered stuffed dates recipe recipe. To cook chocolate covered stuffed dates recipe you need 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chocolate Covered Stuffed Dates Easy Recipe:
- Prepare 25 of good quality dates.
- You need 15 of roasted whole almonds.
- Take 1/4 cup of peanut butter, crunchy or creamy.
- Use 1 cup of chopped dark chocolate.
- Take FOR of TOPPINGS:.
- Take as required of Sea Salt (optional).
- Provide as required of Silver sugar balls (optional).
Instructions to make Chocolate Covered Stuffed Dates Easy Recipe:
- Preparing the pan in which to set the chocolate covered dates: Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil and if using foil, lightly grease it and keep aside..
- Preparing the dates for coating: Slit the dates vertically with a sharp knife carefully so as to not cut them totally, and deseed; keep aside..
- If you do not have roasted almonds, roast them in a preheated 350 degrees Fahrenheit or 180 degrees centigrade oven for about 6 to 8 minutes. Keep an eye on it; they may get burnt easily. Once roasted, remove from oven and let cool. After the almonds have cooled, stuff each in the deseeded date (about 15) with one almond each and enclose them completely; keep aside. Similarly, spoon rest of the deseeded dates with peanut butter and press tightly to enclose the peanut butter. Keep aside..
- Melting the chocolate and coating the filled dates: Place the chopped chocolates in a glass bowl tightly over a pan of simmering hot water. You can even melt chocolate using a microwave in 30 seconds bursts till fully melted..
- Stir continuously until all the chocolate is melted into a smooth satiny mixture..
- Remove from heat. Dip each filled date with a spoon, turning until fully coated with chocolate. Gently remove from the chocolate with a fork and tap the fork against the side of the bowl to remove excess chocolate. Place the dipped chocolates into prepared pan..
- Once all the dates have been lined up on the pan, sprinkle crushed sea salt (optional; if you like the sweet with salt combination) over the almond filled dates and silver balls over the peanut butter filled dates (this avoids confusion between the almond filled and peanut butter filled dates!!)..
- Chill in the refrigerator for about 15 minutes. Once the chocolate has set, gently remove the chocolate-covered dates from the foil and serve at room temperature. Enjoy!.
- NOTES: If you or your kids do not like whole almonds, you can fill with finely chopped nuts. The sky is the limit as far as the filling is concerned!!! Let your imagination and taste buds go wild! You can use any kind of chocolate; dark, semi-sweet, milk chocolate or even white chocolate. Make sure the dates are firm and of good quality; I have used Date Crown brand dates. Give another dimension to these sweet healthy bites by sprinkling sea salt, chilli flakes, coconut etc. on top..
Remove the stuffed dates and dip them into the chocolate sauce, one at a time. Using a stick or two forks, whatever method works for you. Allowing excess chocolate to drip off. Almond Stuffed Chocolate Dates Dates are stuffed with an almond then covered in homemade raw chocolate for a sweet that is loaded with goodness and tastes amazing. Dates have been stuffed with nuts for thousands of years but a layer of antioxidant rich raw chocolate takes this treat to the next level.
If you find this Chocolate Covered Stuffed Dates Recipe recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.