Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Sambossa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sambossa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Drink water, not other beverages. Soda and coffee, when ingested in moderation, aren’t that bad. Using them for your lone source of hydration, on the other hand, is dumb. When you choose water over other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthy and hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is often the key to successful weight-loss and healthfulness.
There are a good deal of things that work toward your getting healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every single day, can do a great deal to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. Looking to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sambossa recipe. To cook sambossa you only need 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sambossa:
- You need 48 of Wonton wrappers.
- Use 1/2 cup of Red onion, finely chopped.
- You need 1 lb of Ground beef or lamb.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Minced ginger.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Turmeric.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Minced garlic.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Cayenne.
- Get 1 of Salt.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon.
- Get 3 of Sprigs chopped mint.
- Prepare 4 of Sprigs chopped cilantro.
- Take 2 cup of Water.
Steps to make Sambossa:
- Combine all filling ingredients(everything except wontons) in heavy sauce pan..
- Bring to a boil and stir to keep smooth..
- Reduce heat to medium and let mixture simmer uncovered..
- Correct flavor for spices and salt balance..
- As water simmers away, stir often to prevent mixture from sticking, especially during final stages..
- Cook until all liquid evaporates..
- If ground meat has a lot of fat, drain off at this point..
- Let mixture cool slightly before stuffing..
- Fill won ton wrappers with 1 to 2 tsp of filling. Moisten and press the edges together in a triangle shape..
- Fry the Sanbossas, several at a time, until golden brown on both sides. Place the golden brown Sambossas on paper towel to rid of excess oil. Serve hot or cold with or without chutney..
Samosa is a potato stuffed deep fried snack very popular in India, Middle East & Asian countries. They originated from the middle east and was brought to India by the Merchants. Samosa Samosas with chutney and green chilies in West Bengal, India. Alternative names Samoosa, samusa Type Savoury pastry Course Entrée, side dish, snack Region or state South Asia, Southeast Asia, Middle East, North Africa, Horn of Africa, West Africa, East Africa Serving temperature Hot Main ingredients flour, vegetables (e.g. potatoes, onions, peas, lentils), spices, chili peppers, cheese. Somali Sambusa is a stuffed triangular pastries that are very popular appetizers served not only during Ramadan, but any on occasion as an appetizer, they come with all kinds of fillings.
If you find this Sambossa recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.