Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Meat and Red Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Meat and Red Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Meat and Red Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
Make smart choices when shopping for groceries. Making good decisions when shopping for groceries means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with packed grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You’re going to go home and make what you have in the cupboards. Fill your cupboards with wholesome foods. This way—even if you decide on something slightly greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still picking foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Wanting to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about reducing your weight. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to meat and red curry recipe. You can cook meat and red curry using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Meat and Red Curry:
- Use .5 lb of chicken.
- Take .5 lb of beef.
- Prepare .5 lb of shrimp.
- Provide 1 cup of fresh broccoli cuts.
- Get 4 of green onions thinly chopped.
- You need 3 cloves of fresh minced garlic.
- You need 1 tbs of s&b oriental curry powder.
- Take 2 tsp of Thai kitchen red curry paste.
- Prepare 2 tbs of fresh chopped cilantro.
- Get Tsp of ginger powder.
- You need Dashes of Salt and pepper.
- Get to taste of Thai red chile oil.
- Get 3/4 cup of water.
- Get Tbs of olive oil.
Instructions to make Meat and Red Curry:
- Thinly slice chicken and beef..
- Heat oil on a large skillet or wok..
- Add garlic and the lower, whiter ends of the green onion (save top of onion for serving) stir for about 30 seconds..
- Add meat and seasonings and cook until meat is done..
- Add fresh broccoli and continue to simmer in curry until tender..
- Serve on steamed jasmine rice and top with fresh cilantro and green onion..
- Optional: Serve with fresh lime wedges. For extra spice, add fresh jalapeno slices to the curry or as a garnish..
If you find this Meat and Red Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.