Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Til-Sheng Gud laddoo (Peanut-Sesame Jaggery balls) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Til-Sheng Gud laddoo (Peanut-Sesame Jaggery balls) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Lowering costs In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who indicated concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has fully changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the industry experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. These adjustments need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen is a good place to start saving energy by going much more green.
A lot of electricity is definitely wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not running efficiently. If you happen to be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with styles from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electrical power. The proper temperature for food is 37F within the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use a lesser amount of electricity. Checking that the condenser is actually clean, which means that the motor needs to operate less often, will also save electricity.
As you can see, there are plenty of little things that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. It is quite uncomplicated to live green, all things considered. It’s related to being practical, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to til-sheng gud laddoo (peanut-sesame jaggery balls) recipe. To cook til-sheng gud laddoo (peanut-sesame jaggery balls) you only need 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Til-Sheng Gud laddoo (Peanut-Sesame Jaggery balls):
- Provide 1 1/4 cups of white sesame seeds (til).
- Take 1 tbsp of ghee.
- Get 1 1/4 cups of roughly chopped sticky jaggery (gur) (chikki gur).
- You need 1/4 cup of roasted and crushed peanuts.
- Get 1/2 tsp of cardamom (elaichi) powder.
Instructions to make Til-Sheng Gud laddoo (Peanut-Sesame Jaggery balls):
- Heat a broad non-stick pan, add the sesame seeds and dry roast on a slow flame for 8 minutes, while stirring continuously. Keep aside..
- Heat the ghee in a deep non-stick pan, add the jaggery, mix well and cook on a slow flame for 4 minutes, while stirring continuously..
- Add the sesame seeds, peanuts and cardamom powder, mix well and cook on a slow flame for 1 minute, while stirring continuously..
- Transfer the mixture into a greased plate and allow it cool slightly for 1 to 2 minutes..
- Wet your palms with little water, take a small portion of the mixture and shape into a round..
- Repeat step 5 to make 29 more ladoos with the remaining mixture..
- Allow it to cool completely and store in an air-tight container..
Flavour it with cardamom if you please and what you get is a nutrition blockbuster which is a treat for tastebuds as well. That is all there is really. Ladoo, or sometimes spelled laddo or laddu, is the Indian word for any ball- shaped sweet. Ladoo is made with all sorts of ingredients from fruits and vegetables to grains and legumes! Til chikki recipe or tilgul recipe – As the festival of kite known as Uttarayan is nearing, in almost all Gujarati home they start making delicious sweet from jaggery known as Chikki.
If you find this Til-Sheng Gud laddoo (Peanut-Sesame Jaggery balls) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.