Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Quick and Easy Bread Au Gratin with Canned Meat Sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Quick and Easy Bread Au Gratin with Canned Meat Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick and Easy Bread Au Gratin with Canned Meat Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Water is the very best drinks out there. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every occasionally isn’t a terrible idea. It is, however, a bad idea to solely drink soda or coffee. Drinking water instead of other kinds of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is often the main element to successful weight loss and healthfulness.
There are many things you can go after to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to quick and easy bread au gratin with canned meat sauce recipe. To cook quick and easy bread au gratin with canned meat sauce you only need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Quick and Easy Bread Au Gratin with Canned Meat Sauce:
- Prepare 1 slice of Bread (6 to 8 sliced loaf).
- Take 1/3 of Onion.
- Use 30 grams of Shimeji mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 of Wiener sausage.
- You need of Seasoning ingredients:.
- Take 1 tbsp of + Mayonnaise.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 6 dash of Magic Salt (seasoned salt with spice and herb).
- You need 2 tbsp of Canned meat sauce.
- Use 1 dash of Pepper.
- Take 1 of generous amount Cheese (easy melting type).
Instructions to make Quick and Easy Bread Au Gratin with Canned Meat Sauce:
- Cut the bread, onion, and shimeji mushrooms into a bite-sized pieces..
- Put the sliced onion in a gratin (casserole) dish and microwave it for 3 minutes..
- Add the shimeji mushrooms on top of the onion from Step 2 and microwave for another 2-3 minutes until the mushroom is cooked through..
- Add the bread pieces into another gratin (casserole) dish, sprinkle some olive oil, Magic Salt and mayonnaise on top and toss gently..
- Add the cooked onion, shimeji mushrooms, and the wiener sausage on top and sprinkle some pepper..
- Top it with the canned meat sauce. Sprinkle the cheese on top, and bake at 230℃ for about 15 minutes or until golden brown and it is done..
- Garnish it with chopped parsley and enjoy it while it is still hot..
TESTED & PERFECTED RECIPE – Potatoes Au Gratin is the ultimate comfort food with sliced potatoes, heavy cream & grated cheese. This crazy-good recipe for potatoes au gratin comes from my dear friend Kelly Santoro, and it's almost identical to the recipe I learned in culinary school. This easy Japanese meat doria recipe is a great one dish meal, the melted cheese, sauteed meat & veggie, and panko on top of rice is so yummy! Similar to gratin, Doria is the savory meat sauce over steamed rice, covered with melted cheese and baked in the oven. Combine ground meat with remaining onions, remaining garlic, egg and squeezed bread.
If you find this Quick and Easy Bread Au Gratin with Canned Meat Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.