Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Zucchini Boats recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Zucchini Boats recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
A lot of us have been taught to think that comfort foods are bad and to be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be completely nutritious and it’s good for you to eat them. There are a number of foods that actually can boost your moods when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Cold water fish are great for eating if you want to fight depression. Herring, trout, tuna, wild salmon, and mackerel are all high in omega-3 fats and DHA. These are two things that actually help the grey matter in your brain function a lot better. It’s true: chomping on a tuna fish sandwich can really help you fight back depression.
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to zucchini boats recipe. You can have zucchini boats using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Zucchini Boats:
- Prepare of Zucchini.
- Use of ground turkey.
- You need of small chopped onion.
- Prepare of shredded cheese.
- Take of ketchup of tomato paste.
- Provide of salt.
- Take of pepper.
- Get of fresh chopped mushrooms.
- You need of chopped red peppers.
- Take of chopped green peppers.
Instructions to make Zucchini Boats:
- Cut off ends of zucchini and split in half lengthwise. Scoop out center leaving 1/2 shell. Finely chop and set aside..
- Cook ground turkey, zucchini, peppers and onions until meat is browned. Drain..
- Add 1/2 cup cheese, ketchup, salt and pepper. Mix well and spoon into boats..
- Sprinkle with the rest of the cheese. Bake uncovered at 350 for 30 minutes..
Lastly, the zucchini boats are sprinkled with vegan parmesan cheese and baked until tender, golden brown, and slightly crispy. Garnish with fresh basil for an extra pop of green and freshness. We hope you LOVE this recipe! It's: Saucy Savory Satisfying Hearty SUPER flavorful & Delicious! While hearty enough to be served as an entrée, these zucchini boats would also work well.
If you find this Zucchini Boats recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.