Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Choco Peanut Ball recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Choco Peanut Ball recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a chore. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy.
Drink water, not other beverages. Soda and coffee, when used in small amounts, aren’t that bad. Getting all of your hydration from them is a awful idea. Drinking water instead of other forms of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories away from your diet— without having to be forced to eat terrible tasting diet food. Effective weight loss efforts often depend exclusively on water intake.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get wholesome. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. It has more to do with making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to choco peanut ball recipe. To cook choco peanut ball you need 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Choco Peanut Ball:
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Peanut butter.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Raw Honey.
- Take 4 tbsp of Oats Powder Roasted.
- Take 10 of Roasted Hazelnut/almond.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Dark Chocolate.
- Get 1/4 cup of Coconut Flakes.
Steps to make Choco Peanut Ball:
- Roast rolled oats and blend into coarse powder..
- Melt peanut butter (i used chunky one for the texture) and honey in a double boiler..
- Now add oats powder to it and mix well..
- Let the mixture cool down a bit. Now roll a ball and put hazelnut or almond in the center..
- Keep the balls aside to cool and harden..
- Melt dark chocolate and coat the balls with chocolate generously..
- It's a perfect chocolaty protien packed snack..
- Sprinkle some coconut flakes on top for garnishing and serve chilled..
Gradually stir in powdered sugar until combined well into a dough ball. If needed, add more powdered sugar a little at a time until mixture holds together in a large ball. Instructions Place peanut butter, vanilla extract and maple syrup in a bowl. Mix until smooth and well combined. Add chia seeds, coconut and chocolate powder of choice.
If you find this Choco Peanut Ball recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.