Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for No Bake, Gluten Free Protein Balls recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect No Bake, Gluten Free Protein Balls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to No Bake, Gluten Free Protein Balls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And also Save Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers along with hippies? That has totally changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we cannot change things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. Each and every family should start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your cooking area more green.
Although it may not taste as good, cooking food in the microwave instead of in the oven will save you a packet of money. Perhaps the realization that an oven utilizes 75% more energy will motivate you to use the microwave more. Countertop appliances can boil water or even steam vegetables more quickly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You will be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned way, but you would be wrong. Especially if you make certain the dishwasher is full previous to starting a cycle. Don’t dry the dishes with heat, make use of the cool dry or air dry functions to increase the money you save.
The kitchen alone gives you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Environmentally friendly living is not really that hard. Typically, all it will take is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to no bake, gluten free protein balls recipe. You can have no bake, gluten free protein balls using 22 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare No Bake, Gluten Free Protein Balls:
- Use of Coconut Balls.
- Prepare 2 cups of coconut Flour.
- Prepare 2 Scoops of Protein Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Coconut Milk.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Honey.
- Use of Almond & Dates Balls.
- You need 2 cups of Dates.
- Get 1 cup of Almond Flour.
- Take 2 Scoops of Protein Powder.
- Provide 2 Tablespoon of Coconut Oil.
- Take of Peanut Butter Balls.
- Prepare 1 Cup of GF Oats.
- Use 80 g of Almonds (blended).
- Take 2 Scoops of Protein Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Peanut Butter.
- Get 2-3 tablespoon of Almond Milk.
- Prepare of Cocoa Balls.
- Get 80 g of Almonds (blended).
- You need 2 scoop of Dates.
- Use 2 Scoop of Protein Powder.
- Provide 2 Tablespoon of Cocoa Powder.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoon of Coconut Oil / MCT Oil.
Instructions to make No Bake, Gluten Free Protein Balls:
- COCONUT BALLS: add the coconut flour, protein powder, coconut milk and honey together in a Bowl and mix. Form Balls. Coat them in Coconut.
- ALMONDS & DATES BALLS: Mix together dates, protein powder, almond flour and coconut oil. Form Balls.
- PEANUT BUTTER BALLS: Mix together GF oats, blended almonds, protein powder and peanut butter. Add the almond milk while mixing. Add more if feel needed. Form balls..
- COCOA & DATES BALLS: mix together blended almonds, protein powder, dates, cocoa powder and the oil of your choice. Add almond milk of you need to. Form Balls.
This is also free of: grains, gluten, dairy, egg, peanut, tree nuts and oats. Yes, an energy ball that is oat free! These can also be easily made vegan. Naturally gluten-free, whole grain, dairy-free and with a vegan option. Get Spoon University delivered to you Join.
If you find this No Bake, Gluten Free Protein Balls recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.