Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Foodi Herb Parmesan Chicken Breast recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Foodi Herb Parmesan Chicken Breast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Foodi Herb Parmesan Chicken Breast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
Many of us have been taught to think that comfort foods are not good and to be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be completely nutritious and it’s good for you to eat them. A number of foods actually do elevate your mood when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, are fantastic for helping you combat depression. Just make sure that you don’t throw away the egg yolk. The yolk is the most essential part of the egg iwhen it comes to helping you cheer up. Eggs, the egg yolk in particular, are high in B vitamins. The B vitamin family can be fantastic for boosting your mood. This is because these vitamins increase the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that tell you how to feel). Eat a few eggs to cheer up!
So you see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are terrible for you just so to feel better! Try these hints instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to foodi herb parmesan chicken breast recipe. To cook foodi herb parmesan chicken breast you only need 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Foodi Herb Parmesan Chicken Breast:
- Provide 2 lb of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Get 1 (10 oz) of can condensed cream of chicken soup.
- You need 10 oz of water.
- You need 2 tsp of minced garlic.
- Take 2 tsp of + 1tsp dried rosemary.
- Provide 1 tsp of sea salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of cracked pepper.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of butter.
- Provide 1 Tbsp of lemon juice.
- Take 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 oz of shaved parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/3 c of water.
- You need 2 Tbsp of corn starch.
Steps to make Foodi Herb Parmesan Chicken Breast:
- Add condensed soup, water, garlic, and 2tsp rosemary to nanoceramic liner and stir..
- Add basket to liner. Salt and pepper chicken breast and place inside basket..
- Add pressure cooker lid, set valve to seal, and set to pressure cooker, hi, 12 minutes..
- Combine butter, lemon juice, and garlic powder and microwave 45 seconds or until melted..
- When timer goes off on Foodi, quick release. Remove pressure cooker lid. Top chicken with shaved parmesan. Pour melted garlic butter over parmesan. Sprinkle with remaining rosemary..
- Close air fryer lid. Set Foodi to air crisp, 400°, 7 minutes. (You can periodically open lid to check to see if browned early. It reheats to temp quickly.).
- Remove chicken when done. Set on plate to rest. Remove basket. Meanwhile, stir 1/3c water with corn starch and add to nanoceramic liner contents. Set Foodi to saute, hi, and stir sauce until it thickens, about 1 minute..
- Spoon a couple spoonfuls of sauce over chicken and serve..
If you find this Foodi Herb Parmesan Chicken Breast recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.