Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Thai Green Coconut Curry Shrimps with Rice noodles recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Green Coconut Curry Shrimps with Rice noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Green Coconut Curry Shrimps with Rice noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. When our work day is done, most people do not wish to go to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
When you go grocery shopping, be smart about it. When you make good decisions at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier automatically. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a chaotic grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You’re going to go home and make what you already have. Make sure that what you have at home is nutritious. In this way, even when you determine that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being clever when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. It has more to do with making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai green coconut curry shrimps with rice noodles recipe. You can have thai green coconut curry shrimps with rice noodles using 23 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai Green Coconut Curry Shrimps with Rice noodles:
- Use 500 gms of shrimps/prawns.
- You need 500 ml of coconut milk.
- Prepare 4-5 of lime leaves.
- Use 3 tsp of honey.
- Provide to taste of salt.
- Provide 1 tbsp of oil.
- Take 200 ml of fresh cream.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cornflour mixed with water.
- Get of Blend to paste :.
- Get 3-4 of green chillies.
- Use 4 of garlic cloves.
- Use 2 cups of coriander and mint leaves.
- Use 1 of onion roughly chopped.
- Provide 1/2 of ginger grated.
- You need 2-3 of lime leaves.
- Provide 1 of lemon squeezed.
- Use 2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 2 stalks of lemon grass.
- You need to taste of salt.
- Prepare 1 packet of Rice noodles/vermicelli.
- Provide of pickled gherkins for garnish (optional).
Steps to make Thai Green Coconut Curry Shrimps with Rice noodles:
- Blend the ingredients shown in the pic to smooth paste.
- Green Thai curry Paste is ready.
- Heat 3 tsp oil in a pan.add the shrimps, 2 lime leaves, salt, 2 tsp honey & saute for few mints. after few minutes the shrimps will shell out the water. remove dat stock in a bowl for further use..
- Saute the shrimps for few mints until light golden in colour & keep aside..
- Heat the remaining oil in a deep pan. add the lime leaves, green curry paste, & cook for few mints..
- Once the oil floats on top add coconut milk, shrimp stock, remaining honey, salt & simmer the gravy for 5-10 mints..
- Add the cornstarch to thicken the gravy. add half ofthe shrimps in gravy & keep the remaining aside for garnish. add the fresh cream to the simmering gravy & cook for few mints..
- For glass noodles cook the rice noodles as per instructions on the packet (just add the noodles in hot water forfew mints) spread the rice noodles on a serving plate & garnish with remaining shrimps & pickled gherkins. transfer the green gravy in a bowl..
- Serve hot with Rice noodles..
If you find this Thai Green Coconut Curry Shrimps with Rice noodles recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.