Sausage Wontons. These easy cheesy sausage wonton bites are so crazy delicious…crispy wontons filled with a savory sausage. Insert wonton wrappers into the muffin pan so as to form small cups. Surprise your friends with this wonton recipe.
Cheesy Sausage Wonton Cups – Baked crispy wonton cups filled with a cheesy sausage mixture and baked until bubbly and hot. Great for any party, get together, or just because! Sausage Wontons Recipe, Learn how to make Sausage Wontons (absolutely This Sausage Wontons recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, tried & tested recipes from NDTV Food. You can have Sausage Wontons using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sausage Wontons
- Prepare 1 lb of zesty/spicy sausage in a roll.
- Prepare 1/2 of green pepper.
- It’s 1/2 of red pepper.
- It’s 4 oz of shredded cheese (mont jack).
- It’s 1 cup of ranch dressing.
- It’s 1 packages of won ton wrappers (usually found in produce section, near tofu).
Vegan Wonton Soup with "a Reasonable Broth to Wonton Ratio" Kahakai Kitchen. Cream Cheese Sausage Rotel Wonton Cups Call Me PMC. Take a wonton – add sausage, jalapeno, white onion and cheese 🙂. Close up the wonton and do a simple fry for a couple minutes.
Sausage Wontons step by step
- preheat oven to 350.
- spray muffin cup pan with cooking spray.
- put wonton wrap in each muffin cup (i use two each cup).
- bake for 5 to 7 minutes until golden.
- dice both peppers finely.
- brown sausage.
- add ranch, diced peppers, and cheese and stir until mixed. spoon mixture into wonton cups..
- sprinkle with additional cheese..
- very easy to reheat for a few minutes in the oven.
Sausage Filled Wontons recipe: Try this Sausage Filled Wontons recipe, or contribute your own. To keep wonton wrappers from drying, cover wrappers with damp kitchen towel while working. Sausage wontons will be a hit at your next tailgate, snack on these savory bite sized morsels of fun! In a large skillet, brown sausage over medium heat on stovetop until crumbly. Cheesy Sausage Wonton Cups ~ the BEST appetizer at the party!