Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Thai red chicken curry #helpfulcook recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai red chicken curry #helpfulcook recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai red chicken curry #helpfulcook recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Climb stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work as an alternative to using the elevator. While this will be hard to do if you live on or if your job is on a extremely high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is totally do-able. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? So many people pick the elevator over climbing even a single flight of stairs. Even if you only have just one flight to climb, climbing along it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are a whole lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being clever when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also critical. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your health levels. You need to help make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai red chicken curry #helpfulcook recipe. To make thai red chicken curry #helpfulcook you only need 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Thai red chicken curry #helpfulcook:
- Get 8 of Chicken thighs.
- You need of Thai red curry paste x 8 deep tbls.
- Provide 3 cloves of Garlic.
- Use 1 tbls of Ginger – paste.
- Use 1 tbls of Lemon grass.
- You need 1 of Yellow pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Brown onion.
- Get 4 tbls of Sweet sugar.
- You need 800 ml of Coconut milk.
- You need 200 ml of Water.
- Prepare of Milk x 200 ml (to taste).
- Use 180 g of Green beans.
- Use of Coriander x rough hand full.
- You need 2 of Red finger chillies.
- You need 1 tbls of fish sauce.
Steps to make Thai red chicken curry #helpfulcook:
- Chop up the bell pepper, onion and green beans..
- Fry up the peppers and onions for 5 mins.
- Fry the garlic and ginger for 2 – 3 mins before adding curry paste. Heat for 2 mins then add the coconut milk and heat through.
- Once the sauce has started to bubble add the green beans, onion and pepper along with a spoon full of lemon grass. You can now add water and milk if needed to thin out the sauce and cool it down if needed. Add fish sauce and sugar to taste..
- Fry up the thinly diced chicken then add to the mix throwing in corriander to taste..
- Simmer for 10 mins and serve up. cutt up some red chillie and additional corriander..
This Thai chicken curry is case in point. In developing the recipe, the biggest challenge was figuring out the best way to cook the chicken. It starts with a homemade Thai red curry paste which is easily put together with your food processor or blender. A great option when you're short on time but don't want to miss out on taste. Thai Red Chicken Curry, Sawadtee Kaa!
If you find this Thai red chicken curry #helpfulcook recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.