Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Green Thai Prawn Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Green Thai Prawn Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green Thai Prawn Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Spending less Inside the Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers and hippies? That has completely changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are not able to change things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. These changes need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The cooking area is a good starting point saving energy by going a lot more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, especially if they are not operating as effectively as they should. You can certainly save up to 60% on energy when you get a new one, in comparison with those from longer than ten years ago. Always keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, along with 0F for the freezer, will certainly save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Checking that the condenser is definitely clean, which means that the motor needs to run less often, will also save electricity.
The kitchen on its own provides you with many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. It is reasonably easy to live green, all things considered. A lot of it really is merely utilizing common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to green thai prawn curry recipe. You can have green thai prawn curry using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Green Thai Prawn Curry:
- You need of Prawns , deshelled.
- Prepare of Peas , slightly boiled.
- Get of Corn , slightly boiled (optional).
- Take of Button Mushroom , chopped into halves (optinal).
- Provide of Olive Oil.
- Use of Green Thai Curry Paste.
- You need of Fish Sauce.
- Provide of Sugar.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Black Pepper Powder.
- Use of Coconut Milk.
- Get of Basil , dried.
- Prepare of Chilli Chillies Flakes / Fresh es.
Instructions to make Green Thai Prawn Curry:
- In a non-stick wok, heat up about 1-2 tbsp of oil. Add in the prawns and a pinch of salt. Sauté for about 1-2 mins, till the prawns turn light pink in colour..
- Remove, and keep aside..
- If you are using mushrooms, also sauté the mushroom till all the water evaporates. Remove, and keep aside..
- In a wok, add the remaining oil. As it heats up, add in the Green Thai Curry Paste..
- Fry the paste for a min, till there is an aroma..
- Pour in the coconut milk, and the peas and corn. Season with salt, pepper, and chill flakes/ fresh chills. Boil for 2-3 mins..
- Finally add in the prawns (and mushrooms), along with the basil..
- Lower the heat to medium. Add in a pinch of sugar..
- Finally pour in the fish sauce. Mix well. Cover, and simmer for 2-3 mins..
- Green Thai Prawn Curry is ready! Serve over rice..
To pound Thai green curry paste, you'll need a good stone mortar and pestle, and you can toss in the ingredients however you like, just making sure all the. Thai green curry is so delicious, specially when served with steaming white jasmine rice. In Thailand, the curry is made with these eggplants, which come in the green color variety and purple color variety. They are small like ping pong balls; they are halved or quartered and cooked in the curry. Thai Prawn Curry – If you're after a quick meal that tastes delicious, this easy seafood curry takes less than Try our easy Thai prawn curry on a busy weeknight.
If you find this Green Thai Prawn Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.