Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Green Thai Prawn Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green Thai Prawn Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Lowering costs Within the Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers and hippies? Those days are over, and it seems we all comprehend our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the specialists, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. Each and every family should start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen area more green.
Changing light bulbs is actually as good a spot to begin with as any. Naturally you shouldn’t confine this to only the kitchen area. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are generally energy-savers, and you must use them rather than incandescent lights. They cost a small amount more at first, but they last ten times longer, and use a lesser amount of electricity. Using these types of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the particular benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. It goes further than simply swapping the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is actually another good thing to do. The family spends a lot of time in the cooking area, and how frequently does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. Certainly this also happens in different rooms, not simply the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off unless you absolutely need them, and notice just how much electricity you can save.
The kitchen on its own provides you with many small means by which energy and money can be saved. It is quite uncomplicated to live green, of course. Typically, all it will take is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to green thai prawn curry recipe. You can cook green thai prawn curry using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Green Thai Prawn Curry:
- Prepare of Prawns , deshelled.
- Use of Peas , slightly boiled.
- You need of Corn , slightly boiled (optional).
- You need of Button Mushroom , chopped into halves (optinal).
- You need of Olive Oil.
- Provide of Green Thai Curry Paste.
- Take of Fish Sauce.
- Get of Sugar.
- You need of Salt.
- Provide of Black Pepper Powder.
- You need of Coconut Milk.
- Prepare of Basil , dried.
- You need of Chilli Chillies Flakes / Fresh es.
Instructions to make Green Thai Prawn Curry:
- In a non-stick wok, heat up about 1-2 tbsp of oil. Add in the prawns and a pinch of salt. Sauté for about 1-2 mins, till the prawns turn light pink in colour..
- Remove, and keep aside..
- If you are using mushrooms, also sauté the mushroom till all the water evaporates. Remove, and keep aside..
- In a wok, add the remaining oil. As it heats up, add in the Green Thai Curry Paste..
- Fry the paste for a min, till there is an aroma..
- Pour in the coconut milk, and the peas and corn. Season with salt, pepper, and chill flakes/ fresh chills. Boil for 2-3 mins..
- Finally add in the prawns (and mushrooms), along with the basil..
- Lower the heat to medium. Add in a pinch of sugar..
- Finally pour in the fish sauce. Mix well. Cover, and simmer for 2-3 mins..
- Green Thai Prawn Curry is ready! Serve over rice..
To pound Thai green curry paste, you'll need a good stone mortar and pestle, and you can toss in the ingredients however you like, just making sure all the. Thai green curry is so delicious, specially when served with steaming white jasmine rice. In Thailand, the curry is made with these eggplants, which come in the green color variety and purple color variety. They are small like ping pong balls; they are halved or quartered and cooked in the curry. Thai Prawn Curry – If you're after a quick meal that tastes delicious, this easy seafood curry takes less than Try our easy Thai prawn curry on a busy weeknight.
If you find this Green Thai Prawn Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.