Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Veg Sizzler recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Veg Sizzler recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veg Sizzler recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Foods You Choose To Feed On Will Effect Your Health.
One thing that some of you may already understand is that by consuming the right foods can have a huge effect on your health. You should also understand that there are foods that you’ll need to avoid at all costs and that would be most food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These kinds of foods are filled with bad fat and also have very little nutritional value. In this post we’re going to be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you stay healthy.
In addition when it comes to having a dessert following your meals you should think of having various citrus fruits. All of the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are additionally essential for preserving your health. You may also want to put together a number of things like orange sections, shredded coconut blended with a teaspoon of honey.
Following a few of the suggestions above you will find that you’ll be living a healthier life. The pre packaged highly processed foods that you can discover in any store is in addition not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to veg sizzler recipe. You can have veg sizzler using 44 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Veg Sizzler:
- Get of Basic ingredients:.
- Prepare 2 cup of boiled basmati rice.
- Take 2 cups of rajma curry.
- You need 8 of – aloo tikkis.
- Prepare 2 of french fries from big potatoes.
- Use 10-12 of cabbage leaves.
- Provide 100 gm of french beans cut into long strips(parboiled).
- Get 100 gm of carrot cut into long strips(parboiled).
- Take 1 of any or all red/ green/ yellow capsicum cut into long strips.
- Take 1 cup of broccoli/ cauliflower florets parboiled.
- Provide as needed of Hot red sauce.
- Get as needed of Cheese.
- Get of For aloo tikkis:.
- You need 4-5 of boiled & mashed potatoes.
- Get 1/2 cup of boiled mix veg (carrot,french beans,peas).
- Get 1 tbsp of green chillies-ginger paste.
- Get 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Get 1 tsp of aamchur powder or lemon juice.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Prepare as needed of Semolina for coating.
- You need as needed of Oil for shallow frying.
- Get of For Rajma curry:.
- Prepare 11/2 cup of boiled rajma/ black beans.
- Use 1 tsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of tomato puree.
- Use 2 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Use of For hot red sauce:.
- Take 1 tbsp of oil.
- Get 1 tsp of green chillies ginger paste.
- Get 1/2 cup of tomato puree.
- Take 1/2 cup of tomato sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of soya sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Provide 1 tbsp of white vinegar.
- Get 1/2 –1 cup of water.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Take of For sizzling sound (vapours)make per plate/ sizzler.
- Get 1 tsp of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vinegar.
- Get 2 tbsp of water.
Instructions to make Veg Sizzler:
- First prepare Rajma curry..Wash & soak rajma for 6-8 hours.Boiled in pressure cooker with salt and pinch of soda-bi-carb.for 5-6 whistles. Strain & keep aside. In kadhai add /heat oil,add tomato puree,red chilli powder, garam masala, sugar and salt,mix well & cook on medium flame. After one boil,add boiled rajma,cook for few minutes till gravy is formed.keep aside..
- While rajma being cooked in pressure cooker,in another cooker, cook basmati rice & potatoes. Wash & cut and Parboiled all vegetables..
- Prepare Hot red sauce…In kadhai add, heat oil,add green chillies- ginger paste,saute for 30 secs,add tomato puree and tomato sauce and all mentioned ingredients, add cornflour dissolved in water,mix well & boil for 10 mins on slow flame till sauce like mixture formed. Keep aside..
- Now make aloo tikkis..in mixing bowl,add peel and mashed potatoes mixture. Add parboiled french beans carrot and peas, green chillies-ginger paste, garam masala, lemon juice,salt.Mix well. Divide into 8 equal portions flatten them in oval shape cutlets. Roll each prepared aloo tikkis in semolina. Shallow fry on hot tawa with oil on both sides till golden brown. Keep aside..
- As sauce being prepared..make french fries. Keep aside. Wash and pat dry cabbage leaves. In small cup mix butter, vinegar and water…for sizzling..
- To assemble Veg Sizzler.. Keep sizzling plate on open high flame,heat for 10 mins. After 10 mins,off the flame. Arrange cabbage leaves on it. Put boiled rice in cup, overturn it in center of cabbage bed. Arrange parboiled vegs on one side of rice,on other side keep 2 aloo tikkis. Pour 1/2 cup of prepared rajma curry on half portion of rice(as shown). On it's side arrange prepared french fries..
- Again ON /Start the flame,on medium flame,place the prepared sizzler plate, drizzle hot red sauce all over the parboiled vegetables,rice,french fries. Sprinkle/ grate cheese all over. On the edges of sizzler plate(inside/ below cabbage bed),pour with spoon sizzling mixture of butter/ vinegar/ water. Sizzling sound & vapours will start coming out. Off the flame. Place this sizzling hot plate on special wooden plate for sizzler. Serve/ Relish Delicious Veg Sizzler..
This complete meal, consisting of rice/noodles, crunchy Veg Sizzler is a complete meal consisting of rice,grilled veggies,French Fries,Aloo tiki and sizzling. Veg Sizzler is a dish we all love to gorge on. This complete meal, consisting of rice/noodles, crunchy stir fried Learn how to make Veg Sizzler, a delicious veg delight by Ruchi Bharani on Rajshri Food. How to make Continental Veg Sizzler : Let's start preparing the rich and creamy tomato sauce first. For that, first of all, heat the oil in small non-stick pan and stir.
If you find this Veg Sizzler recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.