Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Makai ki roti with twist, aloo Gobhi sabzi, kheere ka raita recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Makai ki roti with twist, aloo Gobhi sabzi, kheere ka raita recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Makai ki roti with twist, aloo Gobhi sabzi, kheere ka raita recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Choose To Eat.
With regards to the foods that you eat, you will recognize that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food place. The foods that you get from these fast food places are usually foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nutrition. In the following paragraphs we’re going to be going over foods that you ought to be eating that can help you stay healthy and balanced.
Additionally when it comes to having a dessert soon after your meals you should think of having various citrus fruits. All of the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are in addition necessary for looking after your health. One desert that I have always loved is orange pieces combined together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a mild honey dressing.
Following a few of the suggestions above you will see that you’ll be living a healthier life. One thing that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily purchase in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to makai ki roti with twist, aloo gobhi sabzi, kheere ka raita recipe. To cook makai ki roti with twist, aloo gobhi sabzi, kheere ka raita you only need 31 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Makai ki roti with twist, aloo Gobhi sabzi, kheere ka raita:
- Take of makai atta.
- Use of wheat flour.
- Take of chopped methi leaves.
- Provide of ajwain.
- Take of Salt.
- Take of Boiled mashed potatoes.
- Get of oil.
- You need of tea spoon turmeric powder.
- Provide of tea spoon red chilli powder.
- Use of Water to knead.
- Get of cauliflower florets.
- Provide of potatoes.
- Use of chopped onion.
- Provide of jeera.
- Take of hing.
- Prepare of dhaniya powder.
- Provide of red chilli powder.
- Take of turmeric powder.
- Provide of oil.
- Prepare of amchur powder.
- Get of kasuri methi.
- Get of dahi.
- Take of big cucumber.
- Use of sugar.
- Use of Salt.
- Take of jeera powder.
- Prepare of tea spoon red chilli powder.
- Get of tea spoon pudina powder.
- Use of rai.
- Get of Few leaves of kadi patta.
- Provide of tea spoon oil.
Steps to make Makai ki roti with twist, aloo Gobhi sabzi, kheere ka raita:
- Knead all the ingredients of makai roti in soft dough.
- Take small part of the dough and make roti by hand.
- Put it on medium flame.
- Make it like a roti.
- Aloo Gobhi sabzi.
- Take oil in the cooker.
- Add jeera, hing and chopped onion and saute till golden brown.
- Add cauliflower florets pieces of potatoes and peas.
- Add all the masala and mix it well.
- Give one whistle.
- Add amchur powder and garnish with green coriander leaves.
- Kheere ka raita.
- Take dahi add jeera powder, salt, sugar pudina powder and mix all.
- Add kaddu kas cucumber.
- Take oil in small pan add Rai, kadi patta and red chilli powder.
- Add the chaunkh in the dahi.
- Raita ready to eat.
Gobhi Aloo curry(Gravy). kachche papete ke Sabzi /Raw Papaya ke sabzi. Serve chilled bathue raita with rice, parathas etc. · aloo roti recipe, potato roti recipe, how to make alu roti with step by step photo/video. healthy This aloo gobhi gravy is onion tomato based and hence this aloo gobhi pairs very well with rotis, naan Hyderabadi Bhindi ka Salan is a tangy and spicy dish. It is crafted using jaggery and tamarind paste. Aloo Aur Anar Ka Raita Recipe by Sanjeev Kapoor ( Best Raita Recipes ). A delicious raita with a flavourful twist.
If you find this Makai ki roti with twist, aloo Gobhi sabzi, kheere ka raita recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.