Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simple Four Ingredient Soup Au Gratin recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Four Ingredient Soup Au Gratin recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
Most of us have been taught to believe that comfort foods are terrible and to be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or another junk food, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be very healthy and good for you. There are some foods that, when you consume them, can boost your mood. When you are feeling a little down and need an emotional boost, test out some of these.
Eggs, would you believe, are great for helping you fight depression. You must see to it, however, that what you make includes the egg yolk. The yolk is the part of the egg that is the most crucial in terms of helping you cheer up. Eggs, especially the yolks, are loaded with B vitamins. B vitamins can be fantastic for raising your mood. This is because they help in bettering the function of your neural transmitters, the components of your brain that control your mood. Try to eat an egg and feel happier!
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Test out these suggestions instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simple four ingredient soup au gratin recipe. You can have simple four ingredient soup au gratin using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Four Ingredient Soup Au Gratin:
- You need 200 grams of Sweet potato.
- Provide 100 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Consomme soup stock granules.
- Get 1 of Melting cheese.
- Get of Toppings:.
- Prepare 1 of Parsley or other garnishing of your choice.
Steps to make Simple Four Ingredient Soup Au Gratin:
- Put milk, consomme, and 1 cm thick quarter-slices of sweet potato (after soaking in water) into a gratin dish, wrap in plastic wrap, and microwave for 10 minutes in at 500W..
- When the sweet potato is tender, remove from the microwave, remove the plastic wrap, and mix with a spoon..
- Sprinkle cheese and cook in a toaster oven for 10-15 minutes until the cheese turns deep golden brown! Top with parsley or other garnishing of your choice, then serve..
For such a simple dish, French onion soup should be easy to make great. And yet, so many versions taste like a cup of burnt-onion tea with melted cheese trying its best. Super simple soups that taste amazing. You can use any hard, starchy root vegetables you like for this simple root vegetable soup. Carrots, parsnips, sweet potatoes, squash and celeriac all work well.
If you find this Simple Four Ingredient Soup Au Gratin recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.