Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Easy Homemade Potato Gnocchi recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Homemade Potato Gnocchi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Homemade Potato Gnocchi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Elevate Your Mood.
Most of us have been conditioned to believe that comfort foods are not good and must be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be perfectly nourishing and good for us to consume. There are several foods that, when you eat them, can boost your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
It’s not hard to drive away your bad mood when you eat grains. Teff, barley, millet, quinoa, etc are all wonderful for helping you be in a happier state of mind. They fill you up better and that can help improve your moods as well. Feeling hungry can be awful! The reason these grains help your mood so much is that they are easy for your body to digest. You digest these grains faster than other foods which can help increase your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel more pleasant, mood wise.
See, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you wish to feel better! Try a few of these tips instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy homemade potato gnocchi recipe. You can cook easy homemade potato gnocchi using 13 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Homemade Potato Gnocchi:
- You need of ☆ Potatoes.
- Use of ☆ Flour.
- You need of Onion.
- You need of Garlic.
- Provide of Beef and pork ground meat.
- Prepare of Oil.
- Provide of ◇ Soup stock cube.
- Use of ◇ Canned tomato.
- Provide of ◇ Ketchup.
- Get of ◇ Japanese Worcestershire-style Sauce.
- You need of to 5 tablespoons ◇ Sugar.
- Get of ◇ Salt.
- Get of Grated cheese, basil, pepper.
Instructions to make Easy Homemade Potato Gnocchi:
- Boil water in a pot. Peel the potatoes and cut into bite-sizes. Soak the potatoes in water..
- When the water boils, add a pinch of salt and cook the potatoes until soft..
- When cooked, drain in a colander. Transfer into a bowl and mash with a masher..
- When mostly cooled, add the flour and knead well with your hands..
- Gather the gnocchi dough together. Divide into 4 equal portions and shape into long sausage shapes. Cut into 1.5 – 2 cm rounds..
- Roll up the cut pieces into a ball. Press onto the back of a fork to flatten and make grooved patterns on their surfaces. Do the same for both sides..
- Boil some water in a pot, and cook the gnocchi..
- When the gnocchi floats to the top, drain in a colander..
- [ Meat sauce: ] Mince the onion and garlic..
- Spread some oil in a frying pan and sauté the garlic until fragrant. Add the onion and mixed ground meat, and sauté well over medium heat..
- When cooked, add all ◇ ingredients and simmer to reduce until thick..
- Add the cooked gnocchi into the frying pan with the meat sauce and bring everything to a simmer to finish..
- Serve with grated cheese, basil, black pepper, or tabasco to your liking..
Make this classic Italian-style gnocchi and tomato recipe for a satisfying midweek meal. These potato dumplings are worth making from scratch and take minutes to cook. Potato Gnocchi is fun & easy to make at home! It's so pillow-y and delicious, you won't Gnocchi is an Italian homemade pasta shaped like a dumpling. The standard recipe combines potato, egg, and flour.
If you find this Easy Homemade Potato Gnocchi recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.