Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Red Fish Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Red Fish Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
Most of us believe that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we must avoid them. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be very healthy and good for you. There are some foods that basically can boost your moods when you eat them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Make a trail mixfrom a variety of seeds and nuts. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, and so on are all wonderful for elevating your mood. This is because seeds and nuts have a lot of magnesium which increases your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is a feel-good chemical that tells the brain how to feel at any given time. The more of this chemical in your brain, the better you’ll feel. Nuts, along with raising your mood, can be a superb protein source.
See, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try some of these tips instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai red fish curry recipe. To make thai red fish curry you need 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai Red Fish Curry:
- Take 600-800 g of Firm White Fish Fillets *boneless.
- Take 1-2 of Shallots *OR 1 Onion, thinly sliced.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic *finely chopped.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Canola Oil.
- Get 200 g of Vegetables of your choice *sliced.
- Get of *Suggestions: Coriander, Red Capsicum, Broccolini, Beans (blanched), Snow Peas, Sugar Snap Peas, Asian Greens, etc.
- Get 1/3 cup of (about 100g) Red Thai Curry Paste.
- Use of *Note: Depending on the paste, you might need only 1/4 cup or less.
- Provide 1 (400 g) of Tin Coconut Milk.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Fish Sauce.
- Provide 4 of servings Freshly Cooked Jasmin Rice.
- Take of Toasted Peanuts *coarsely chopped.
- Provide 1 of Lime *cut into 4 wedges.
- Provide of Coriander Leaves *optional.
Steps to make Thai Red Fish Curry:
- Heat Oil in a large frying pan over medium–high heat. Cook Shallots (OR Onions) and Garlic until soft, add Curry Paste and cook for 2-3 minutes. *I use this curry paste..
- Stir in Coconut Milk, about 1/2 cup Water, as you rinse the tin, and Fish Sauce. Bring to the boil, then reduce heat to simmer, add Vegetables and Fish. Simmer, stirring occasionally, until Fish is just cooked..
- Serve with Freshly Cooked Jasmine Rice, with Toasted Peanut, Lime and Coriander Leaves..
If you find this Thai Red Fish Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.