Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Massaman Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Massaman Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is finished, most people do not want to go to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
When you go to the grocery store, be smart about it. If you make smart decisions when you are purchasing your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a hectic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You’re going to go home and use what you have on hand. Fill your pantry shelves with nutritious foods. This makes it effortless to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are many things you can go after to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your health levels. You need to help to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai massaman curry recipe. To cook thai massaman curry you only need 23 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Massaman Curry:
- Get of Chicken Meat (cut into pieces).
- Use of Potatoes (diced).
- Prepare of Cooking Oil.
- You need of Tamarind Paste (soaked in 1/2 cup warm water).
- Prepare of Coconut Milk.
- Prepare of Palm Sugar.
- You need of [Marinade].
- Get of Salt (or more).
- Use of White Pepper (or more).
- Provide of [Massaman Spice Mix] – ground well.
- Use of Cinnamon Stick.
- Take of Cardamom Pods.
- Use of Cloves.
- Get of Black peppercorns.
- Get of Cumin Seeds.
- Provide of [Curry Paste] – processed in a blender.
- Get of Red Chillies (deseed).
- Use of Green Chillies (deseed).
- Get of Garlic.
- You need of Shallots.
- You need of Finger.
- Use of Galangal.
- Get of Shrimp Paste.
Instructions to make Thai Massaman Curry:
- MARINADE; season the Chicken with Salt and Pepper and set aside for 30 minutes or more..
- CHICKEN: heat 4 Tbsp of Cooking Oil until hot. Sauté the Spice Mix for 1 minute. Then add the Chicken and coat well. Cook the Chicken until brown all over..
- PASTE & POTATOES: add the Curry Paste and Potatoes. Mix well and cook until the oil separates..
- LIQUIDS: then add in the Coconut Milk, Tamarind Juice, Palm Sugar and mix well. Bring it to a simmer and cover with a lid. Cook for 10 minutes, stirring the bottom occasionally..
- FINISH: after 10 minutes, remove the lid, and continue to cook until the gravy thickens. Garnish with Fresh Coriander Leaves and serve with rice..
If you find this Thai Massaman Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.