Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Whosayna’s Steak and Veggies Pie recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Whosayna’s Steak and Veggies Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Whosayna’s Steak and Veggies Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Choose To Eat.
Something that some of you may already know is that by consuming the right foods can have a huge effect on your health. Something that you should not eat no matter what is the various foods that you will get at all of those fast food places. You will notice that the nutrition in these kinds of is non existent and the unwanted effects will be really bad. Because of this we are going to be going over the foods that you should be eating that will have a beneficial effect on your health.
Even though most of you have been told time and time again that vegetables are good for you, and there is a really good reason why. Along with possessing a variety of vitamins and minerals, you will also find that some vegetables also provide potassium. One of the veggies which will provide you with the potassium you’ll need is broccoli. You will also discover that a salad, made with spinach instead of lettuce, can provide your body with many more necessary nutrients.
For those of you who want to get started living a healthier life the tips above can help you do that. The pre packaged processed foods that you can get in any store is additionally not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to whosayna’s steak and veggies pie recipe. You can cook whosayna’s steak and veggies pie using 20 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Whosayna’s Steak and Veggies Pie:
- Use of Mashie.
- Get of Puff Pastry.
- You need of Filling:.
- Use of Beef Fillet (Chinese Cut).
- Get of Salt.
- Prepare of Black Pepper powder.
- Use of Ginger (slivered).
- Provide of cloves of Garlic (chopped).
- Use of Tomatoes (blend it).
- Take of Chilli Powder.
- Prepare of Tomato Puree.
- Get of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Provide of Sweet Corns.
- Provide of Hot Sauce.
- Get of Paprika.
- Provide of Salt.
- Use of Vinegar.
- You need of chopped Veggies (Capsicum, French Beans, Cauliflower and Carrots).
- Use of Ginger/Garlic paste.
- Use of Potatoes (boiled, mashed then added salt, pepper, chilli powder and lemon juice.
Steps to make Whosayna’s Steak and Veggies Pie:
- Marinate fillet in ginger and garlic paste, salt and chilli powder for 3 hrs… In a pan add oil and braise fillet til it's nice brown colour… Remove in a plate when cooled down cut in small pcs… In the same pan add onions and braise till pinkish brown add tomatoes and cook a little then add veggies and the rest of sauces, chopped garlic and ginger, paprika and corn, cook on high flame if it's too watery… Make sure it's saucy not dried up…
- Pie Making: In a big casserole put a thin layer of mashie all over the base and level it Now pour filling, and spread evenly Roll puff pastry and cover the filling Make slits and glaze with beaten egg Bake in oven on 230°C till nice golden brown colour.
If you find this Whosayna’s Steak and Veggies Pie recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.