Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Roast Duck Red Curry (Thai) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Roast Duck Red Curry (Thai) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roast Duck Red Curry (Thai) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
Many of us believe that comfort foods are not good for us and that we ought to avoid them. Sometimes, if your comfort food is a sugary food or another junk food, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be really nutritious and good for you. There are several foods that, when you consume them, could improve your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, are wonderful for helping you battle depression. You must see to it, though, that what you make includes the egg yolk. When you want to cheer yourself up, the egg yolk is the most vital part of the egg. Eggs, particularly the egg yolks, are loaded with B vitamins. The B vitamin family can be terrific for elevating your mood. This is because the B vitamins help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that control your mood–run better. Eat a couple of eggs to cheer up!
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Go with these hints instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to roast duck red curry (thai) recipe. To cook roast duck red curry (thai) you need 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Roast Duck Red Curry (Thai):
- Provide of red curry paste.
- Use of coconut milk.
- Provide of kafir lime leaves.
- Take of small bunch Thai Basil or Basil.
- Get of Red Chilli (cut).
- Provide of pineapple.
- Take of cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare of fish sauce.
- Take of sugar.
- Provide of cooking oil.
- Get of water.
- Provide of salt (optional).
- Take of Roast duck.
- You need of duck breast with skin.
- Take of five spice.
- Get of grounded coriander.
- Take of Salt and Pepper.
Instructions to make Roast Duck Red Curry (Thai):
- For simple roast duck. Pre heat the oven for 190 Degree C.
- Score duck skin. Then rub mixture of five spice, ground coriander, salt and pepper on the skin. Also put salt and pepper on the flesh side..
- Put duck skin side down in a cold pan. Turn the heat to medium and cook for 3 minutes. Then reduce to low and leave the duck skin to render for 5-8 minutes. Check the skin and move the duck a couple of times during cooking..
- Finish the duck in the oven for 10 minutes. Duck will still be pink and tender. After coming out from the oven, rest the duck for 5-8 minutes. Then cut to pieces. Leave it aside..
- Now, we will make the curry. Prepare all ingredients for the curry..
- Heat up the pan with the cooking oil added, then cook the curry paste (with low heat). Keep moving it in the pan, we don’t want to burn it. Cook until it smells fragrant..
- Add 2/3 of the coconut milk. Cook the paste and coconut milk by stiring them together. Bring it up to the boil then reduce to medium heat..
- Add fish sauce, salt and sugar then add pineapple and tomatoes. Reduce to low heat..
- Add roast duck. Add water, the rest of coconut milk, kafir lime leaves and red chilli. Don’t stir. Bring it up to the boil. Then turn off the heat..
- Add Thai basil and stir. And it’s now ready to be served..
Add the cut-up duck to the curry mixture and increase the heat to medium. Add another half cup of coconut milk, kaffir lime leaves, and water. Before you get started, get the veggies ready. You'll need some minced garlic, minced fresh ginger, sliced red onions, sliced bell. Roast Duck Curry can change your life; it happened to our neighbors.
If you find this Roast Duck Red Curry (Thai) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.