Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Blueberry quick bread recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Blueberry quick bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Blueberry quick bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is done, most people do not wish to go to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Choose water over other products. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every occasionally isn’t a bad idea. Getting most of your hydration from them is a terrible idea. Having water instead of other types of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Effective weight loss efforts often depend entirely on water consumption.
There are many things you can go after to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. It’s about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to blueberry quick bread recipe. To cook blueberry quick bread you need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Blueberry quick bread:
- Provide 2/3 cup of butter, softened.
- Provide 1 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Get 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 4 of egg whites.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of fresh lemon juice.
- You need 3/4 tsp of almond extract.
- Get 3 cup of flour.
- Take 3 3/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Use 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- Use 2 cup of fresh or frozen blueberries (not thawed).
- Get 1 cup of crushed pineapple, well drained.
- You need 3/4 cup of chopped pecans, optional.
Steps to make Blueberry quick bread:
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray 2 loaf pans with nonstick cooking spray..
- Cream butter and sugar. Add eggs, egg whites, lemon juice, and almond extract..
- Mix together flour, baking powder, and salt. Add to butter mixture, alternating with milk..
- Fold in blueberries, pineapple, and nuts, if using..
- Spread batter into prepared loaf pans and bake approximately 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted near center comes out clean..
This is a sweet bread that uses crushed pineapple and coconut. Recipe is from Simple and Delicious. This quick bread recipe uses just one cup of berries and makes a slightly sweet loaf that's perfect for summer snacking. I don't want to tell you how to eat your blueberry loaf, but I highly recommend. The batter is made with yoghurt which makes this loaf lovely and moist, and all you need.
If you find this Blueberry quick bread recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.