Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai chicken green curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai chicken green curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Working out at the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Climb stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work instead of using the elevator. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a great way to get some exercise in. Even if you do live or work on one of the upper floors, you can still get out of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. So many people pick the elevator over clambering even a single flight of stairs. Even if you only have a single flight to climb, climbing up and down it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are lots of things you can go after to become healthy. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done each day, can do a lot to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also critical. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your lifestyle choices. You need to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai chicken green curry recipe. You can cook thai chicken green curry using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai chicken green curry:
- You need 2 tbsps of olive oil.
- You need 400 ml of coconut cream.
- Use 3 tbsps of thai green curry paste.
- Get 1 cup of chicken stock.
- Get 1 of brinjal cut in half thai.
- Provide 6 – 8 of baby corns.
- You need 500 g of chicken boneless skinless thighs.
- Prepare 1 of red chili sliced.
- Use 5 – 6 of lime kafir leaves.
- Provide 3 – 4 of thai basil leaves.
- Provide 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
Instructions to make Thai chicken green curry:
- In a pan add olive oil and add 1/2 cup of coconut cream. When it dries up and oil seperates add the curry paste and saute..
- When oil seperates add chicken and saute. Add the stock, remaining coconut cream, sugar, fish sauce, brinjal and kafir lime leaves..
- Let it cook for 10 minutes. Add the baby corns and basil leaves. Let it cook on low flame for 2 minutes until a little oil comes on top. Garnish with sliced red chili and serve with steamed rice..
My deliciously rich and aromatic Thai green chicken curry recipe with homemade curry paste. I'll show you how to make it mild or spicy with a vibrant creamy sauce. We used to buy a green (brown) curry paste that was relatively mild. I think it was the one made by Thai Taste. In this Thai green curry chicken recipe (แกงเขียวหวานไก่) you'll find step by step instructions about how to make authentic home style Thai green curry.
If you find this Thai chicken green curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.