Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Can save you Money.
Remember when the only people who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers as well as hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are not able to transform things for the better without everyone’s active participation. Each and every family ought to start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen area more green.
A lot of electricity is definitely wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not running efficiently. If you might be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with styles from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electricity. Maintaining the temperature of the fridge at 37F, along with 0F for the freezer, will probably save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. You can certainly cut down how often the motor has to run by regularly cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
From the above it really should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Efficient living is something we can all perform, without difficulty. It’s related to being practical, usually.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to green curry baked chicken breasts recipe. To make green curry baked chicken breasts you only need 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts:
- You need 3/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- Take 2 tbsp of Thai green curry paste.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
- Take 1 of small handful cilantro, finely chopped.
- You need 6 of boneless, skinless chicken breast halves.
- Use of Zest from 1 lime.
Steps to make Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts:
- Preheat your oven to 425 F..
- In one bowl, stir together the mayonnaise and curry paste until combined. In another bowl, stir together the breadcrumbs, cilantro and a pinch of salt with a small drizzle of vegetable oil..
- Season both sides of the chicken breasts with salt and pepper and space them out on a foil-lined baking sheet. Spread the mayo mixture over the tops of the breasts, then sprinkle the breadcrumb mixture over that. Bake the breasts in the oven for 25 minutes..
- Remove the breasts from the oven and sprinkle on the lime zest. Let rest for 5 minutes, then serve with a nice heap of steamed rice..
If you find this Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.