Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is done, most people do not want to go to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a pain. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Run the stairs. Instead of choosing the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a great way to get some exercise in. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will decide to be sluggish and take an elevator instead of choosing exercise on the stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a handful of times a day—can be just the additional boost that your system needs.
There are lots of things you can pursue to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done every single day, can do a great deal to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You need to help make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to green curry baked chicken breasts recipe. You can have green curry baked chicken breasts using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts:
- You need 3/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- Take 2 tbsp of Thai green curry paste.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
- Use 1 of small handful cilantro, finely chopped.
- Prepare 6 of boneless, skinless chicken breast halves.
- Provide of Zest from 1 lime.
Instructions to make Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts:
- Preheat your oven to 425 F..
- In one bowl, stir together the mayonnaise and curry paste until combined. In another bowl, stir together the breadcrumbs, cilantro and a pinch of salt with a small drizzle of vegetable oil..
- Season both sides of the chicken breasts with salt and pepper and space them out on a foil-lined baking sheet. Spread the mayo mixture over the tops of the breasts, then sprinkle the breadcrumb mixture over that. Bake the breasts in the oven for 25 minutes..
- Remove the breasts from the oven and sprinkle on the lime zest. Let rest for 5 minutes, then serve with a nice heap of steamed rice..
If you find this Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.