Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Robin's Easy Potato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Robin's Easy Potato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
Most of us think that comfort foods are bad for us and that we have to stay away from them. Often, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be really nourishing and good for you. There are several foods that really can improve your moods when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Build a trail mix from seeds and/or nuts. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, etc are all great for helping to raise your mood. This is because seeds and nuts have lots of magnesium which boosts your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is the “feel good” chemical that dictates to your brain how you feel all the time. The more of it in your brain, the better you’ll feel. Not just that but nuts, specifically, are a terrific source of protein.
So you see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try some of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to robin's easy potato soup recipe. You can cook robin's easy potato soup using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Robin's Easy Potato Soup:
- Provide of Potatoes.
- Get of Whole Milk.
- Take of Frozen vegetables (corn, carrots, peas).
- Get of Chopped Onion.
- Get of Salted Butter.
- Get of Flour.
- Provide of Salt and Pepper.
Steps to make Robin's Easy Potato Soup:
- Wash, peel, and dice potatoes. Place in a large pot of water and boil until soft. Strain potatoes and place back into large pot..
- In a medium sized pot, heat milk, but do not boil. Once heated, pour over potatoes. Smash potatoes a bit..
- In medium pot, melt butter and stir in chopped onion. Cook onion until softened. Add frozen vegetables (or fresh if preferred) and cook until thawed (soft)..
- Add butter/vegetables combination to the potatoes/milk combination. Add the flour to thicken and salt/pepper to taste..
- Stir and heat for approximately 15 minutes..
Allrecipes has dozens of easy potato soup recipes, including loaded potato soup and potato leek soup, with hundreds of reviews and photos. There is nothing better on a chilly, damp day than a steaming bowl of potato leek soup; and conversely, few things are as delicious and refreshing on a. Potato Soup loaded with chunks of tender, hearty potatoes and made with a rich and creamy soup base. This soup is a reader favorite and for good reason – it's easy to make and absolutely delicious! Top it with cheese and bacon and no one will be able to resist.
If you find this Robin's Easy Potato Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.