Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Potato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Potato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
Most of us believe that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we must keep away from them. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Other times, comfort foods can be very nourishing and good for us to eat. There are several foods that actually can improve your moods when you consume them. If you seem to be a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Grains can be excellent for overcoming a terrible mood. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all really great for helping increase your happiness levels. They fill you up better and that can help elevate your moods too. Feeling hungry can be terrible! The reason these grains elevate your mood is that they are easy for your stomach to digest. You digest these foods faster than other foods which can help promote your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel happier, mood wise.
You can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are terrible for you to feel better! Try some of these tips instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy potato soup recipe. To make easy potato soup you need 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Potato Soup:
- Prepare of potatoes cubed.
- Take of Cream of chicken soup.
- Get of Cheddar cheese soup.
- Prepare of Flour.
- Take of Milk.
- You need of Melted butter.
- Prepare of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- Get of Bacon bits.
Instructions to make Easy Potato Soup:
- Rinse and cube potatoes. Boil until tender..
- In medium bowl combine milk, butter and flour. Whisk together and add to potatoes. Stir frequently as mixture will stick to bottom of kettle..
- Add can of cream of chicken soup. Stir canned soup until blended with soup mixture..
- Add can of cheddar cheese soup. Stir canned soup until blended with soup mixture..
- Add bacon bits (I usually use hormel bacon bits not the crunchy ones but either will do and give the flavor). Salt and pepper to taste..
- Add 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese. Stir until cheese is melted in. Mixture should be thickening a little and if not watching will stick to bottom of kettle..
- Cook at least 10 minutes after all ingredients are in to let flavors flow!! Serve..
To make the absolute easiest potato soup, this recipe relies on pantry staples to create a bowl of creamy, comforting soup that's as easy to make as it is to love. This creamy homemade potato soup is made with just a handful of ingredients, and still has the However, with just a few additions you can transform this unbelievably easy potato soup into an. Potato soup is one of the great cold-weather comforts. Rich and velvety when pureed, potatoes create a healthful base for soup and need little in the way of full-fat dairy to achieve an ideal creamy. Who doesn't love a bowl of Cream of Potato Soup?
If you find this Easy Potato Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.