Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Green Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Green Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
When you go to the grocery store, be smart about it. When you make good decisions at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier automatically. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a busy store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to go home and make a little something from your kitchen. Fill your pantry shelves with wholesome foods. This makes it effortless to have a good meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy and balanced. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every single day, can do plenty to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. A good amount of physical activity each day is also important. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need to help make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken green curry recipe. To cook chicken green curry you need 27 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Green Curry:
- Take of Curry Paste.
- Prepare 1 cup of thai basil.
- Get 1 cup of cilantro stem on.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of parsley.
- You need 15 of thai green chillies.
- Take 10 of lime leaves.
- Get 3 stalks of lemon grass.
- Get 1 tbsp of fresh ginger.
- Get 4 cloves of garlic.
- You need 2 tsp of cumin.
- Take 2 tsp of corriander.
- Get 1 tbsp of white pepper.
- Take 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of lime juice.
- Take 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Take 2 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 cup of water.
- You need of Chicken green curry.
- Provide 4 of chicken breasts 1 cm cubes.
- Get 4 cans of coconut milk.
- Provide 2 cups of carrots diced.
- Provide 2 of bell peppers julienned.
- Get 8 stalks of celery diced.
- Take 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 tsp of pepper.
- Provide 4 cups of cooked thai rice.
Steps to make Chicken Green Curry:
- Blend all curry paste ingredients in a food processor adding water as required to create a smooth paste.
- In a saucepan cook curry paste until most of the water content is reduced out and it looks more like a paste.
- Saute chicken breast with salt, pepper and olive oil..
- Add vegetables. Add coconut milk. Cook for 15-20 minutes over medium heat until vegetables are soft..
- Add green curry paste. Continue cooking and stirring until sauce has reduced.
- Serve green curry over rice.
If you find this Chicken Green Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.