Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Green Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Green Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Spending less In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? That has completely changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living much more eco-friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. Each and every family must start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your cooking area more green.
A lot of electrical power is wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not running efficiently. If you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old ones that happen to be more than ten years old. Keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, along with 0F for the freezer, will probably save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. You can easily minimize how often the motor has to run by frequently cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
As you can see, there are many little elements that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living just isn’t that difficult. A lot of it is basically using common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken green curry recipe. You can have chicken green curry using 27 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Green Curry:
- Get of Curry Paste.
- Use 1 cup of thai basil.
- Take 1 cup of cilantro stem on.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of parsley.
- You need 15 of thai green chillies.
- Use 10 of lime leaves.
- Take 3 stalks of lemon grass.
- Use 1 tbsp of fresh ginger.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic.
- Get 2 tsp of cumin.
- Take 2 tsp of corriander.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of white pepper.
- Provide 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Use 2 tbsp of lime juice.
- You need 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Get 2 tsp of salt.
- Use 1 cup of water.
- Take of Chicken green curry.
- You need 4 of chicken breasts 1 cm cubes.
- Get 4 cans of coconut milk.
- Take 2 cups of carrots diced.
- Prepare 2 of bell peppers julienned.
- You need 8 stalks of celery diced.
- Get 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 tsp of pepper.
- You need 4 cups of cooked thai rice.
Instructions to make Chicken Green Curry:
- Blend all curry paste ingredients in a food processor adding water as required to create a smooth paste.
- In a saucepan cook curry paste until most of the water content is reduced out and it looks more like a paste.
- Saute chicken breast with salt, pepper and olive oil..
- Add vegetables. Add coconut milk. Cook for 15-20 minutes over medium heat until vegetables are soft..
- Add green curry paste. Continue cooking and stirring until sauce has reduced.
- Serve green curry over rice.
If you find this Chicken Green Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.