Easy roast beef. Roast beef, how to roast your beef at home easy step by step instructions. This easy, succulent roast beef recipe from James Martin makes the ultimate Sunday lunch for all the family. Tried and triple-tested by BBC Good Food. *Remember that the roast will continue cooking after you remove from the oven and let it sit.
This Easy Top Round Roast Beef Recipe is going to become a regular in your house after you see how easy it is to make, how tender and perfect it comes out every time, and how versatile the left overs are. This will wow your dinner guests. This is like a grilled cheese on crack. You can have Easy roast beef using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy roast beef
- You need 2 1/2-3 lb of roast beef.
- It’s 2 of peeled chopped potatoes.
- Prepare 4 of peeled a chopped carrots.
- Prepare 2 sticks of chopped celery.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- You need 2 packages of dry onion soup mix.
Beef top round is rubbed with oil, stuck with. Pot roast is pot roast, roast beef is roast beef, they are two different entities, period. Also, adding cups of beef stock and red wine to cover the roast is simply boiling the meat. This easy roast beef recipe has slivers of garlic + fresh rosemary for amazing flavor.
Easy roast beef step by step
- Place roast in center of crockpot.
- Prepare your vegetables and place on the sides of the roast..
- Spread dry onion soup mix over the top of everything..
- And place stick of butter on top of the meat..
- Cook on high for 4-6 hours. Or low 8-12 hours..
- If you want to make gravy out of the juice: remove meat and vegetables. Mix 1/2 cup water and 1/4 Cup corn starch or 1 cup water and 1/2 Cup flour. Boil juice and whisk in water mixture of your choice until it thickens. Remove from heat as soon as it’s thick enough..
More Ways to Search: Recipe Index · Ingredients Index. Try this easy roast beef recipe which is one of my most popular recipes plus get my tips for how to cook and slice roast beef for juicy, tender roast beef perfection. Let me first start this recipe post by. This is your basic roast beef, simply cooked to perfection. The secret is in the time cooked.