Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Rich fruitcake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Rich fruitcake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rich fruitcake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing The Right Foods Can Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy.
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will see that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. Something that you should never eat no matter what is the different foods that you will get at all of those fast food places. These kinds of foods are filled with bad fat and also have hardly any nutritional value. That is why we are going to be going over the food items that you should be eating that will have a positive effect on your health.
Now when it comes to the primary food items that you have for dinner, you may want to make sure you are eating plenty of fish, particularly salmon, and lean protein. The great thing about salmon is that along with other nutrients additionally it is loaded with Omega-3. Protein is vital for your diet, however you don’t have to eat a large amount, as a 3 ounces is all you actually need. It’s also wise to trim off any excess fat that you find on the particular meats that you plan to eat.
Following a few of the suggestions above you will see that you’ll be living a healthier life. Also if you cut out all the unhealthy food that you should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rich fruitcake recipe. You can have rich fruitcake using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Rich fruitcake:
- Provide 2 1/2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Provide 1/4 cup of margarine.
- Get 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Provide 1/3 cup of lemon orange juice for fresh fruit.
- You need 1 teaspoons of orange and lemon zests.
- You need 1 teaspoons of baking soda.
- Use 1/2 teaspoons of each cinnamon, mixspices, ginger, nutmeg,.
- Take Cloves of and salt.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Provide 1 teaspoons of vanilla essence.
- Take 1 cup of bakers mix(raisings and sultanas).
- You need 1 cup of mix peels and cherries.
- Take Handful of roasted peanuts.
Instructions to make Rich fruitcake:
- Measure all the ingredients, grease and dust the baking tin.sieve flour and baking soda and set aside.
- In a sauce pan add bakers mix, spices, margarine, salt and one cup water put to a boil for 5mins and set aside for it to cool down till cool. Preheat oven now at 180 degrees.
- Add the lemon and orange zests plus the juice and incorporate.
- Add the whisked eggs and stir.
- Now add the flour and fold in.
- Add the mixed peels and diced cherries fold in and put in the baking tin.
- Garnish with roasted peanuts and bake at 180 degrees for 1 hour or till knife come out clean.leave it over night to be enjoyed from the next day..
- You can decorate also or have it naked. I used whip cream..
Rich Dark Fruitcake. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. A very very rich fruitcake.perfect for Christmas, just remember, the longer it sits in the tin, the tastier it will be. As the name suggests, this rich fruit cake is super-moist thanks to the high proportion of fruit to cake which gives it a similar texture to Christmas pudding. A rich fruit cake or fruitcake recipe is a perfect blend of fruit and nuts in a cake batter that uses brown sugar as a base. Flavored with warm spices such as ginger, nutmeg, cinnamon, cloves or cardamom.
If you find this Rich fruitcake recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.