Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Crock-Pot Beef Pot Roast recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crock-Pot Beef Pot Roast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crock-Pot Beef Pot Roast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Consider the stairs. Instead of selecting the elevator, ascend the stairs to your floor. While this will be difficult to do if you live on or if your job is on a super high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is totally do-able. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. Even just a single flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are plenty of things you can go after to become healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your lifestyle choices. You need to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crock-pot beef pot roast recipe. You can cook crock-pot beef pot roast using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Crock-Pot Beef Pot Roast:
- Use 2-3 lbs of Boneless Blade Roast or Chuck Roast (Trimmed).
- Take 2 of Medium Onions Quartered or Coarsely Chopped.
- You need 6 Cloves of Garlic Minced.
- Provide 5 Sprigs of Thyme.
- Take 2 lb of Yukon Gold Potatoes Peeled & Diced 1-2" Cubes.
- Take 4 of Large Carrots or One Bag Baby Carrots Cut into 1" Pieces.
- Get 32 oz of Carton Beef Broth (use less if you like less gravy).
- Take 2 Tbs of Dijon Mustard.
- Prepare 1 Tbs of Brown Sugar or Coconut Sugar.
- Get 2 Tbs of Organic All Purpose Flour.
- You need 4-6 of Beef Bouillon Cubes or 4-6 tsp Bouillon Powder.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Red Wine.
- Use 1 of Bay Leaf.
- Use 2 Tbs of Olive Oil.
- Take of Salt.
- Use of Pepper.
- Provide of Garlic Powder.
Instructions to make Crock-Pot Beef Pot Roast:
- Season all sides of Beef Roast with Salt, Pepper, and Garlic Powder. Season to your taste..
- Heat Olive Oil in skillet over Medium to Medium High heat. Brown all sides of roast. Place Roast in a large Crock-Pot..
- On top of Roast, layer in Onions, Garlic, Potatoes, Thyme, Carrots, Bouillon Cubes, and Bay Leaf. Pour in Red Wine. Add some Salt and Pepper. Remember, the Bouillon adds a lot of Sodium, so you won't need as much Salt..
- In a separate cup or bowl, pour in around a cup of the Beef Broth. Add in Flour, Dijon, and Brown Sugar. Whisk until mixed. Pour into Crock-Pot along with the rest of the Broth..
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours or until the vegetables are soft and the gravy has thickened. The longer it cooks, the better. Taste for seasoning, and add more if needed. Remove Bay Leaf and Thyme Stems, before serving..
It's mouthwateringly good, yet simple to make, especially if you use a slow. Pot roasts typically use the tougher cuts of beef—a chuck roast or shoulder roast—which have the most flavor. Slow cooking at low heat is what melts the tough connective tissue between the muscle fibers, leaving you with tender meat that pulls apart with your fork. For pot roasts, and other slow. It was one of the first recipes I ever added.
If you find this Crock-Pot Beef Pot Roast recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.