Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Butternut squash Thai red curry soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Butternut squash Thai red curry soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Butternut squash Thai red curry soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
For the most part, people have been trained to think that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and have to be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. At times, comfort foods can be perfectly nutritious and good for us to consume. Some foods actually do elevate your mood when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Grains can be wonderful for fighting a terrible mood. Quinoa, barley, millet, etc are terrific at helping you feel better. They help you feel full also which can really help to make your mood better. It’s easy to feel low when you feel hungry! These grains can help your mood elevate since it’s not at all difficult for your body to digest them. They are simpler to digest than other foods which helps kick up your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, improves your mood.
You can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are bad for you so you can feel better! Try a few of these hints instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to butternut squash thai red curry soup recipe. You can have butternut squash thai red curry soup using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Butternut squash Thai red curry soup:
- Provide 1/2 of roasted butternut squash.
- Prepare 1 of big onion, thinking slice.
- Use of Leftover cauliflower and cabbage in the fridge.
- Use of Leftover red curry sauce (you can use 2 tbsp of red curry and 1 tin coconut milk£.
- Prepare 1 tin of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Prepare of Roasted sweet potato diced.
- Prepare 1 of sweet potato.
- Take 1 tsp of curry powder.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- Provide 1 tbsp of cooking oil.
Steps to make Butternut squash Thai red curry soup:
- Heat up saucepan medium heat, add vegetable cooking oil, then add onion in. Once your onion soften up add the cauliflower and cabbage in l. Let it cook for 10-15 min..
- Roast half of butternut squash in medium heat oven for 50 min. Scoop out your butternut meat and add that into to soup. Add thai red curry sauce and coconut milk in. Stir well..
- Use hand blend and blend everything until all lovely and smooth..
- Coated your sweet potato in curry powder, vegetable cooking oil and salt and pepper. Roast your sweet potato in oven for 15-20 until they cooked.
- Serve up with a splash of cream or sour cream if prefer.
This Thai Butternut Squash Soup made in the Instant Pot is what you have been waiting for. It is creamy, flavorful, healthy and vegan! Curried Butternut Squash Soup – Add a tablespoon of curry powder in place of the red curry paste. Coconut Butternut Squash Soup – Add more coconut milk to. This Thai-style butternut squash soup is soothing and flavorful, and the heat from the curry and Sriracha will warm you right up.
If you find this Butternut squash Thai red curry soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.