Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Mix veg paratha recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mix veg paratha recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mix veg paratha recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding On The Best Foods May Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy.
With regards to the foods that you eat, you will recognize that your overall health can be effected either positively or perhaps negatively. Something that you shouldn’t eat no matter what is the varied foods that you will find at all of those fast food places. These sorts of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have hardly any nutritional value. In this posting we’re going to be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you stay healthy and balanced.
You must remember your mother and father telling you to ensure that you eat your vegetables, that is simply because this is very important for a healthy body. You may already know that the majority of of the vitamins you need each day can be found in a variety of vegetables, but you will also be able to find necessary potassium in vegetables as well. You will recognize that one of the vegetables we are referring to is broccoli, which is loaded with potassium. You will in addition realize that a salad, made with spinach as opposed to lettuce, can provide your body with many more necessary nutrients.
By simply following some of the suggestions above you will notice that you’ll be living a healthier life. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can discover in any store is in addition not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mix veg paratha recipe. To cook mix veg paratha you need 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mix veg paratha:
- Get of gavar.
- Take of green peas.
- You need of chopped leaves of chopped palak.
- You need of chopped cabbage.
- Take of chopped cauliflower.
- Prepare of small chopped onion.
- You need of mash potato.
- You need of garam masala.
- Prepare of small spoon lemon juice.
- Provide of turmeric.
- Provide of red chilli powder.
- Take of Salt according.
- Provide of oil.
- You need of dhaniya powder.
- Use of balls of wheat flour dough.
- Prepare of hing.
Steps to make Mix veg paratha:
- Heat oil in a pan and add hing and all chopped vegetables to it. Add red chilli powder, turmeric,dhaniya powder, garam masala, salt to it.And let it be cook on medium and low flame for 8 to 10 min.Add little water for cooking this veggies..
- After veggies are cooked add mash potato and lemon to it and mix it very well.Take 1 dough of ball and roll it and add mix veg stuffing to it.Again make a ball and roll it on rolling pin.Cut it in a square shape.
- And cello fry it on the tawa both the side till it becomes little brown in colour.Give this healthy parathas with sauce and green chutney friends 😊.
Mixed Vegetable Paratha Recipe. by TNN. Mixed Vegetable Paratha is a North Indian recipe that you can relish with your loved ones in breakfast or brunch. Mix Veg Paratha Recipe is Easy to make Veg Breakfast. It is also a short meal snack which is healthy and Tasty. Mix Veg Paratha Recipe Mixed Vegetable Paratha Veg Stuffed paratha. अफल त न पर ठ Aflatoon Paratha Mix Veg Paratha Kabitaskitchen.
If you find this Mix veg paratha recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.