Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Sangria Strawberry Jam recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Sangria Strawberry Jam recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sangria Strawberry Jam recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. At the conclusion of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Water is the very best beverage out there. Soda and coffee, when consumed in moderation, aren’t that bad. Using them for your sole source of hydration, conversely, is dumb. When you choose water more than other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthy and hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories from your diet— without having to be forced to eat terrible tasting diet food. Water is typically one of the keys to really losing weight and becoming really healthy.
There are plenty of things you can pursue to become healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sangria strawberry jam recipe. To make sangria strawberry jam you need 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sangria Strawberry Jam:
- Prepare of Strawberries.
- Prepare of Red Wine.
- Provide of Orange Juice.
- You need of Lemon Juice.
- Get of Sugar.
Instructions to make Sangria Strawberry Jam:
- Chop the strawberries and combine with the red wine, orange juice, lemon juice and sugar in a bowl or jug. Leave overnight in the fridge..
- The day after, empty contents of the bowl/jug into a blender and pulse 2-3 times or until a chunky-ish consistency. Transfer into a pot or pan and leave on a medium-high heat, stirring frequently. (You can add a splash more red wine if you want it a bit more boozy!) This will take about 10 minutes or more but please do the wrinkle test to check!.
- Wrinkle Test: Every 2-5 mins, plop a drop of the hot jam on a saucer and put it in the freezer. After a minute or so, take it out and push the drop of jam lightly. If it wrinkles it's ready and you should take the pot of jam off the heat immediately..
- Once ready, empty the hot jam into a clean ~250ml jar and leave to cool down to room temperature. Then pop in the fridge..
- This jam will keep in the fridge for about a month. Enjoy..
If you find this Sangria Strawberry Jam recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.