Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tofu Thai Green Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tofu Thai Green Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green Plus Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the ecosystem. That has completely changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are not able to transform things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. This must happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen more green.
Changing light bulbs is definitely as good a spot get started on as any. Accomplish this for your house, not only the kitchen. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are generally energy-savers, and you should use them rather than incandescent lights. They cost a small amount more initially, but they last ten times longer, and use much less electricity. Changing the light bulbs would certainly keep a lot of bulbs out of the landfills, and that is good. Coupled with different light bulbs, you should learn to leave the lights off when they are not needed. The kitchen lights especially will often be left on the entire day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. This also occurs in the rest of the house, but we’re trying to save money in the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; have a look at the quantity of electricity you can save by turning the lights off whenever you don’t need them.
From the above it really should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is pretty straightforward to live green, after all. It’s related to being sensible, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tofu thai green curry recipe. To make tofu thai green curry you only need 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tofu Thai Green Curry:
- Provide 400 g of Tofu.
- Use 2 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- Take 1 bunch of fresh aspagagus trimmed.
- Take 125 g of green beens trimmed.
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Get 2 tbsp of green Thai curry paste.
- Take 2 of shallots, finely chopped.
- You need 1 of green chilli deseeded and finely chopped.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- Use 400 ml of coconut milk.
- Get 125 g of baby corn.
- Use 1/2 of courgette, cut into thin slices.
- Get 1 of red pepper, trimmed and cut into thin strips.
- Get 125 g of pak choi (I left it out).
- You need of Juice of 1 small lime.
- Take 1 tbsp of chopped coriander plus extra for garnish.
- Take 2 of spring onions, trimmed and cut into thin slices.
Instructions to make Tofu Thai Green Curry:
- Drain the tofu, wrap in kitchen paper to remove excess water for 20 minutes, cut into 1 cm pieces and place in the soy sauce to marinate..
- Bring a pan of water to the boil and blanch the green beans and asparagus tips for a minute, drain and refresh in cold water..
- Heat the oil in a wok, add the green Thai curry paste and cook for 2 minutes stirring frequently..
- Add the tofu, stir lightly until coated with the curry paste then cook for a further 2 minutes. Then add the shallots, chilli and garlic and carry on cooking for another 2 minutes..
- Pour in the coconut milk, bring to a simmer, then add the baby corn, courgette, red pepper, green beans and asparagus. Cook over a medium heat for 4-5 minutes then add pak choi. Simmer once again for a minute then lastly tip in the fresh lime juice and chopped coriander..
- Serve sprinkled with a small amount of chopped coriander and spring onions accompanied with Thai jasmine or sticky rice..
Also, check out our vegan Thai green curry which uses butternut squash. For more veggie options, check out our vegetarian curry, vegetarian chilli, vegetarian paella and other vegetarian recipes. This vegan Thai Green Curry with Tofu is filled with fresh green vegetables and pan-fried tofu for an easy healthy and delicious weeknight meal. Thai Green Curry made quick and easy by pimping up store bought curry paste OR with a homemade green curry paste. Better than your local Thai place!
If you find this Tofu Thai Green Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.