Crock Pot Roast Beef Stew. In this easy cooking video, I make some beef stew in my crock pot, or slow cooker. My favorite cozy, hearty, comforting beef stew recipe — easy to make in the Instant Pot or Crock Pot, and always so delicious. For years and years, you all Steak: Feel free to use whatever type of steak you love best as your beef stew meat.
Traditional beef stews are made from cuts of beef like chuck roast, but you can also make a slow-cooked beef stew using meatballs formed with ground beef. Beef stew, frequently considered an inexpensive way to make a hearty meal, is truly one of those Crock-Pot dishes you can prepare in the morning and serve after a day at work. Use a chuck roast, bottom round or top round if your market doesn't carry cubed beef for stew. You can cook Crock Pot Roast Beef Stew using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Roast Beef Stew
- It’s 1 of Beef roast of your choice.
- You need 6 of Carrots chopped.
- It’s 5 of Potatoes cut into 1 inch pieces.
- You need 2 of Celery stalks chopped.
- It’s 1 of Small- med Onion chopped.
- It’s 6 cup of Water.
- Prepare 1 cup of Red wine of your choice.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 2 sprigs of fresh rosemary.
- You need 2 cup of Rice.
- You need of Seasoning.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sea salt.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tsp of Ground pepper.
- You need 2 tsp of Onion powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Parsley.
- It’s 1 tsp of Red pepper flakes – Optional.
Hearty beef stew made easy in your slow cooker! It's not every day I'm in the mood for the moo, but last week, I was Because I've been all about the lazy man meal this winter season, I thought I'd take my beef hankering to the crock. Crock Pot Beef Stew is the ultimate comfort food. Tender chunks of beef with potatoes and carrots in a thick, hearty gravy makes for a Crock Pot Beef Stew, which we also call Irish Beef Stew, is one of our favorite meals to make on a chilly evening.
Crock Pot Roast Beef Stew step by step
- Pat dry roast with paper towel and season..
- Place roast in crock pot and add water & wine. Liquid should cover about 1 1/2 inches of the bottom or so..
- Add garlic cloves and vegetables around the roast. They do not have to be under water.
- Place the sprigs of rosemary on top the roast. Cover and turn on LOW for about 5 hours or until roast falls apart..
- TIP: After a few hours spoon liquid over roast and repeat a few times..
- Serve by pulling desired amount of roast with tongs and spooning the stew. ENJOY!.
- TIP: Try serving over rice..
- TIP: Day 2: You can use the beef for an "And the Next Day" Recipe. See my "Enchisagna" or "Enchiladas" recipe. You can even use the leftover rice!.
The simmering stew meat cooks low and slow in the. Delicious crock pot recipes for Pot Roast, Pork, Chicken, soups and desserts! Are you looking for a super easy beef stew recipe that is knock your socks off good? This Crock Pot Beef Stew recipe is hands down my favorite of all time! We know making Roast Beef may seem intimidating, but when you use a Crock Pot and follow our straightforward recipe, you'll have a delicious roast on your table in no time!