Crockpot Roast Beef and Gravy. Rump roast in the crock pot/slow cooker. Very tender and how to make thick, rich gravy. Beef and tomato gravy is an easy crock pot recipe your family will love.
We also like to make sandwiches with the beef and pour the gravy over the sandwich. This is a very versatile recipe. This Crock Pot Roast Beef is fall apart tender, and it makes its own gravy as it cooks. You can cook Crockpot Roast Beef and Gravy using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Roast Beef and Gravy
- You need 1 of Roast beef.
- Prepare 1 of Small onion diced.
- It’s 6 of carrots (Optional I like for the added veggies and enhanced taste).
- You need 3 of potatoes (optional).
- Prepare a few teaspoons of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare a few teaspoons of A1 sauce.
- It’s to taste of Seasonings (salt pepper garlic).
- You need 2-14 oz cans of beef broth.
- It’s 1 can (26 oz) of cream of mushroom.
- It’s 2 of beef bullion cubes.
- Prepare 1 cup of sliced mushrooms (optional).
You will love this incredibly flavorful roast beef! I love serving this roast beef with Garlic Mashed Potatoes and Sesame Green Beans or a tossed green salad. It is my favorite way to eat a roast! How to Make Crockpot Beef Roast & Gravy.
Crockpot Roast Beef and Gravy step by step
- Add carrots and potatoes to crockpot.
- Add beef broth and cream of mushroom soup on top of veggies and mix together. I then add seasonings (salt pepper garlic).. And little of Worcestershire sauce and A1 sauce (few teaspoons of each) and the beef bouillon cubes and mix together.
- I then add the roast beef and one small diced onion.
- Cover with lid on high at least 4 and low about 8 hours.
- About half hour to hour before done I remove roast and shred going along grain of meat should tear easily on its on by now just helping it and add back to pot covered for remaining time.
- Great over rice, noodles, or mashed potatoes.
Crock pot beef tips with gravy is pure crock pot comfort food! This yummy beef roast dinner recipe makes its own gravy while it cooks! It was one of the first recipes I ever added. Even though you're adding a fairly thick gravy mixture to the crock, the liquid will be considerably thinner when the roast is done due to all the steam the cooking process. Recipes / Roast Beef. listed is based upon my crockpot,so adjust cooking times according to yours.