Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Green Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Green Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Will Save You Cash.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? Those days are over, and it looks like we all recognize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we cannot transform things for the better without everyone’s active participation. This needs to happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen more green.
A lot of electricity is actually consumed by freezers and refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. In case you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old versions that are more than ten years old. The correct temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electricity and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and also 0F. Checking that the condenser is definitely clean, which means that the motor needs to run less often, will also save electricity.
The kitchen by itself provides you with many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Eco-friendly living is not that difficult. A lot of it truly is merely using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai green curry recipe. You can have thai green curry using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai Green Curry:
- Get of vegetable oil.
- Use of Thai green curry paste.
- Provide of soft dark brown sugar.
- You need of chicken, cut into chunks.
- Get of kaffir lime leaves, torn into pieces.
- Take of coconut milk.
- Use of Thai fish sauce or light soy sauce.
- Get of coriander.
- You need of lime, juice only.
Steps to make Thai Green Curry:
- Heat the oil in a wok or pan. Add the green curry paste and sugar and cook over a fairly high heat for about a minute..
- Reduce the heat slightly and stir in the chicken pieces and lime leaves until coated in the paste..
- Add the coconut milk, fish sauce/soy sauce and bring to a simmer, cooking for 30minutes until thickened slightly..
- Stir in the corriander and lime juice. Check for seasoning, adding more fish sauce/soy sauce if needed.
- The curry is best left to sit for a few minutes so the sauce becomes creamier.
For this Thai green curry recipe, I made it with chicken, which is one of the most common meats to make green curry with in Thailand. However, you could make this green curry recipe with any meat. Thai green curry is a variety of curry from Thailand using coconut milk and fresh green chillies. This recipe in particular is for those who are after something super simple, a quick to throw together meal. Home » Ethnic Recipes » Asian Recipes » Thai Green Curry with Vegetables.
If you find this Thai Green Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.