Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sangri Kar ki sabzi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sangri Kar ki sabzi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Can save you Money.
Until fairly recently anyone who portrayed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared obligation we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we cannot change things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. This should happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. The kitchen area is a good place to start saving energy by going a lot more green.
Let’s begin with something really easy, changing the particular light bulbs. This will go further than the kitchen, nevertheless that is okay. You really need to replace your incandescent lights by using energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. Although costing a little more originally, these types of bulbs last as long as ten of the traditional type as well as using a lot less energy. One of the extras is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it signifies that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will certainly end up at a landfill site. Along with different light bulbs, you should learn to leave the lights off when they are not needed. The family spends major time in the kitchen area, and how often does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. Certainly this also happens in different rooms, not just the kitchen. Make a routine of having the lights on only when they are required, and you’ll be astonished at the amount of electricity you save.
As you can see, there are many little items that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living just isn’t that difficult. A lot of it truly is simply utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sangri kar ki sabzi recipe. To cook sangri kar ki sabzi you need 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sangri Kar ki sabzi:
- Take 1 cup of sangri.
- You need 2 tbs of kar.
- You need 4 of whole red chilli.
- Get 2 of green chilli.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of ginger paste.
- Provide 3 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 5 tbsp of dhaniya powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of raw grated mango.
- Use 2 tbsp of kishmish.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of jeera.
- Get 1/4 tbsp of kalonji.
- Use 2 of tej patta.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of mustard oil (optional).
- Take Pinch of heeng.
- Take as needed of oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Sangri Kar ki sabzi:
- Wash 4 to 5 times saangri and soak it for 5 to 6 hrs adding whole red chilli in it..
- Now boil samagri giving 2 whistle.dont over cook or it will become mashy.now drain the excess water in bowl with help of a strainer and keep it aside. Will be used later once cooled take out it's hard end from both sides.
- Now add all the dry masale,raw grated mango and kishmish also in saangri. Mix nicely.kushmish gives a very nice taste with the spicy tangy and sweet flavour.
- Heat mustard oil nicely so that rawness of mustard oil goes of.Add zeera, kalonji,tej patta,heeng..Add saangri and mix all the masale with oil and keep stirring..
- Now add the strained water from boiled saangri and stir.letit boil for 5 to min on low flame..
- Once the oil is released and gravy gets dense.off the flame. ur spicy and delicious Sanger kar sabji is ready to serve.
If you find this Sangri Kar ki sabzi recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.