Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Green Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Green Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Will Save You Dollars.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers as well as hippies? That has completely changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the industry experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some adjustments. Each and every family ought to start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Keep reading for some ways to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Why don’t we begin with something really easy, changing the light bulbs. Obviously you shouldn’t confine this to merely the kitchen. You really need to replace your incandescent lights by using energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. Although costing a little more in the beginning, these bulbs last as long as ten of the traditional type as well as using a lot less energy. Making use of these types of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the particular benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. Together with different light bulbs, you need to learn to leave the lights off when they are not needed. The kitchen lights in particular tend to be left on the entire day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. Of course this also happens in some other rooms, not simply the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off unless you absolutely need them, and notice how much electricity you can save.
As you can see, there are plenty of little items that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Efficient living is actually something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. A lot of it really is simply making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai green curry recipe. To make thai green curry you need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai Green Curry:
- Prepare of Chicken thigh.
- Take of Eggplants.
- Prepare of Bamboo shoots.
- Prepare of Green and red bell peppers.
- You need of Thai green curry paste.
- You need of ♪ Coconut milk.
- Take of ♪ Fish sauce.
- You need of ♪ Sugar.
- Take of leaves ♪ Kaffir lime leaf.
- Prepare of ♪ Shrimp paste (if available).
Instructions to make Thai Green Curry:
- Cut the eggplants into 12 pieces and soak in water. Cut bell peppers in half, take out the seeds and cut into 1 cm pieces. Mince bamboo shoots. Cut the chicken thigh into 1.5 cm cubes..
- Add a small amount of oil to a pan and sauté chicken cubes with the skin on the bottom. When the chicken is lightly browned, turn it over and let it cook through..
- When the chicken is cooked, first add eggplants, then bamboo shoots, and lastly some bell peppers. When they are cooked, take the pan off the heat..
- Heat a small amount of oil in a slightly large pot and stir in the green curry paste over low heat until aromatic. Once fragrant, add the ♪ marked ingredients and let it boil..
- When it comes to a boil, add cooked chicken and vegetables and let it boil again to finish!.
- I used this paste and coconut milk. I recommend using coconut milk from a bulk supermarket because it is cheap and creamy. The Carrefour chain of supermarkets carries cheap curry paste..
If you find this Thai Green Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.