Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Salsa stuffed Corn Tamales recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salsa stuffed Corn Tamales recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
Many of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are bad and are to be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be extremely nourishing and good for you. There are some foods that actually can improve your moods when you eat them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Your mood can really be helped by green tea. You were sure green tea had to be in this article somewhere, right? Green tea is found to be rich in an amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies have shown that this amino acid basically stimulates brain waves. This helps better your mental acuity while calming the rest of your body. You knew green tea could help you feel better. Now you are well aware that it helps you to elevate your moods also!
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try a few of these tips instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to salsa stuffed corn tamales recipe. To cook salsa stuffed corn tamales you need 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Salsa stuffed Corn Tamales:
- Take of Corn.
- Take of Maize flour.
- Take of Salt as per taste.
- Use of hung Curd.
- Prepare of Baking powder.
- Take of Butter.
- Take of Corn husk.
- Take of For salsa.
- Prepare of Tomatoes.
- Prepare of Big chillies.
- Prepare of Onion.
- Use of Coriander.
- Prepare of Lime juice.
- Provide of Salt as per taste.
Instructions to make Salsa stuffed Corn Tamales:
- Take corn in a blender. Blend it smooth. Add salt and butter and again blend it well. Remove and keep aside..
- Add in baking powder and maize flour. Mix well to form a pliable dough. Let the dough rest aside for 15 minutes..
- Roast the tomatoes and chillies till their skin turns black. Remove the skin and chop the tomatoes chillies and onion..
- Add all the chopped veggies in a blender. Add lime juice, salt and give it brief stir. We want a coarse mixture not wholly blended. Keep aside.
- Take the corn husks and clean them. I used fresh ones as they are available. Take a husk and keep the wide side facing you. Spread a spoonful of the corn dough facing the wide side. Stuff a spoon full of salsa in it. Dont spread dough on the sides. Leave them open..
- Overlap the both sides of the husk. Bring the narrow side up so as to form a parcel which is open on the upper side. Fasten the parcel with a corn thread. Repeat for remaining dough..
- Meanwhile add some water in a kadhai. Keep a strainer above. Let steam form. Keep the parcels on the strainer in a container with their open ends facing upwards. Steam for 30 minutes. Add water if it evaporates in between..
- After 30 minutes check the parcels. Insert a toothpick in it. If it comes out clean it's done else steam for some more time..
- Serve the tamale with drizzle of lime juice and some chopped tomatoes. The tamale is ready to serve..
One of my favorite things in this world are green corn tamales. Pati Watching your brilliant program on tamales, lovely stuff. We are going to try your recipes. Pulled Pork Tamales with Corn Salsa in mind. Smoky, succulent pulled pork is encased in corn masa, then steamed until light and tender.
If you find this Salsa stuffed Corn Tamales recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.