Seafood Gnocchi With White Wine Parmesan Sauce. Adding gnocchi with seafood like jumbo lump crab meat, large shrimp, into a white wine sauce makes the dish taste like something that should be Add the Parmesan Reggiano cheese, squeeze in the half a lemon, and stir. Turn the sauce down to simmer while occasionally stirring so the milk and. Tender gnocchi, succulent shrimp, and rich crab meat all served in a creamy white wine sauce make this an easy and extremely flavorful dinner!
Need some tasty sauces for your gnocchi? A simple sauce of butter, fresh sage leaves, and Parmesan is a classic accompaniment to gnocchi, which couldn't be easier to make. Be sure to use a good wine because you will definitely be able to taste it. You can cook Seafood Gnocchi With White Wine Parmesan Sauce using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Seafood Gnocchi With White Wine Parmesan Sauce
- You need 16 oz of Lump Crab Meat.
- Prepare 1 packages of Gnocchi.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of White Wine.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of Heavy Cream.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 2 of Shallots.
- You need 2 tbsp of Lemon Juice.
- You need 2 cup of Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic.
- It’s 6 oz of Shrimp.
- You need 1 of Parsley for garnish.
After the sauce reduces by about a third. To make the garlic parmesan cream sauce, melt butter in the skillet skillet over medium heat. Perfect for a romantic dinner for two. This chicken bacon ranch pasta is a delicious, cheesy, pasta dish, covered in a delicious white ranch sauce, lots of cheese, chicken and bacon!
Seafood Gnocchi With White Wine Parmesan Sauce instructions
- Cook Gnocchi as package directs. Then set aside..
- Melt butter in a large pan, then add shallots and garlic. If you are a garlic lover add another clove, I just don't like garlic overpowering my dishes..
- Add 1 cup of wine then let simmer for 3-5 minutes until it reduces, then add the rest..
- Let the wine simmer down more then add the cream..
- This is going to sound odd, but strain out the shallots and garlic, I used a colander and put a pan underneath..
- Put back over the heat, then add parm cheese..
- Mix in your gnocchi next..
- Next add your lemon juice..
- Then the crab meat..
- Then the shrimp 🍤.
- Then I def recommend you serve with some crusty French bread!.
This recipe for Toasted Gnocchi with Mushroom, Basil and Parmesan is quick and easy to make, nice and hearty, and full of rich and delicious flavors. Then added the gnocchi and lots of garlic to the pan and sauteed it until it got nice and toasted and browned. Then came some white wine, then some. This easy parmesan spinach sauce is the perfect cheesy accompaniment to soft, pillowy gnocchi. A great, quick recipe for easy weeknight meals!