Spinach and Salmon with parmesan sauce. This is my first video so it's a little choppy. I added my videos that I made on Instagram and just put them all into one video. Creamy Pan Seared Salmon with Tomatoes and Spinach is a rich and filling meal, perfect for a quick Once spinach has wilted, you will stir in the evaporated milk, some grated parmesan cheese, and herbs.
What does creamy parmesan mushroom sauce. Thoroughly wash and dry spinach and remove stems. Using half the ingredients and working in batches, heat olive oil in a large skillet over moderate heat. You can cook Spinach and Salmon with parmesan sauce using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spinach and Salmon with parmesan sauce
- It’s 1 of salmon fillet.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove.
- You need 1 bunch of raisins.
- You need 1 of carrot.
- You need 200 gr of spinachs.
- Prepare of grated parmesan.
- Prepare 1/2 glass of milk (you can use cream if you like it better).
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of pepper.
- Prepare 1 bunch of almonds.
Reverse-Seared Rib-Eyes with Parmesan Creamed Spinach and Charred Lemon. This easy parmesan spinach sauce is the perfect cheesy accompaniment to soft, pillowy gnocchi. A great, quick recipe for easy weeknight meals! Garnish with a sprig of fresh dill and serve at once.
Spinach and Salmon with parmesan sauce step by step
- Finely chop the carrot and the garlic.
- Put some olive oil in a pan and cook them. While chopping the alnonds and the salmon..
- Add the almonds and the raisins and wash the spinachs..
- Add the spinachs and cook for 3 minutes. Season.
- Season the salmon with salt and pepper and add it too. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the parmesan and the milk and cook for 3-5 more minutes..
- Serve and enjoy.
Parchment salmon with spinach (or whatever greens I have on hand) is one of my go-to healthy and light dinners. It's incredibly easy and quick to. Wash spinach, dry, and coarsely chop. Remove skin from salmon and cut into small pieces. Season with salt, pepper, and lemon juice to taste and serve with Parmesan.